eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Recent Ebay restriction question (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/64535-recent-ebay-restriction-question.html)

Chippychick 09-11-2013 02:30 PM

Recent Ebay restriction question

Newbie to your forum. My EBAY account was recently suspended due to lower DSR's. I have been selling as a hobby for many years and have about 1300 positive feedback, however I guess that does not help.

I did call Ebay and it is an indefinite suspension. I did purchase the Stealth guide this morning and although it looks like something I could work through I wonder if it would be easier for this ole lady to purchase an account.

Can someone help me with the pros and cons on that? I have a computer nerd son who I thought would help me but he just thinks I need to get the new card and email and go.. I am sure it is not that easy.

I just don't think he wants to help me on this. I do all my work on an IPAD and smart phone so I will really be lost on resetting and stuff..

Can anyone tell me what they think would be the easiest for me..

If I buy an account will I end up doing much of the same work.. Thanks in advance.

jeffweico 09-12-2013 02:00 AM

Re: Recent Ebay restriction question

Buying an account can save time, but you still need to know how stealth works to operate it. Otherwise, the account could get linked.

The other issue is that you should have a plan in place to not repeat whatever it was that caused the low DSR's, or the same thing could very well result.

EVERYTHING about the new account must be DIFFERENT from your old account. Different credit card, IP address, bank account, name, etc.

rsot 09-12-2013 05:00 AM

Read through the guide - it is very simple and you should able to do everything fresh and new.

All the best

GreenBean 09-14-2013 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chippychick (Post 484971)
Can anyone tell me what they think would be the easiest for me..

If I buy an account will I end up doing much of the same work.. Thanks in advance.

None of us should tell you what to do.

We can only make suggestions.

There are specific steps needed to 'do' stealth. It does take work to run accounts, real or stealth.

That will apply if you purchase an account or make your own.

One crucial point will be not repeating the troubles that caused your account to be lost in the first place.

Good Luck

:mod:

JamesNorth101 09-14-2013 09:34 AM

I would create a stealth account on your own first, run it for a month or two until you understand how stealth works in details, and then buy a ready made account that has higher limits.

If you do the later straight away without understanding stealth you may get it linked and lose the account.

An0nym0u$ 09-14-2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

I do all my work on an IPAD and smart phone so I will really be lost on resetting and stuff..
After you get a new stealth account up and running, DON'T continue to use the ebay/paypal apps from your ipad and smartphone. This will just end in you getting suspended again.

As many have already posted, you need to understand the basics of stealth before you can successfully operate a stealth account.