eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Unreal how i blown a PS account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/6470-unreal-how-i-blown-ps-account.html)

screwedagain 08-07-2008 06:16 PM

Unreal how i blown a PS account?

Well guys my hard work for 3 and a half months on this one account is blown. I had a dispute opened saying item not received. But i luckily put tracking on all my boxes even though i don't state i will. Well i check the tracking and it was delivered 4 days before the dispute was opened. I input it in the claim center through paypal, and what do you know. Limited paypal. There is only one reason for this. My account is in Nebraska, but the tracking shows it was shipped from Texas. It shows that it was delivered to the ladies city state and zipcode. I get bumped from paypal without my item and my money. Weird how this seller protection only works when its a small amount like under 50. I guess its time to start again on building up another account but man, that was pretty sick seeing that i get busted for something that was not against policy. I mean, what if i was dropshipping.

ebayhateluv 08-07-2008 06:34 PM

HI: I always have items coming from diff states than my reg address..
I am thinking its something else--maybe you logged in from a diff i.p.?
--maybe that claim itself triggered the limitation, this is my thought.
--for a relatively new pp acct, getting a not recd, even though its recd, causes red flags..

doughboykilla 08-07-2008 07:55 PM

u could had been in texas visting your great grand mother and shipped it from here house thers no way they can get you for that reason

screwedagain 08-07-2008 10:47 PM

yes exactly doughboy. I have been very careful managing many accounts for quite some time but this one stumps it. Guess it may have been a slip up with something else but this was the only thing i did differently than before loggin in and out.

screwedagain 08-09-2008 12:44 AM

to follow up on this matter. I was told finally by a paypal rep that delivery confirmation is not a tracking number, so that is why they refunded the money even though it said delivered to the persons city state and zip. USPS told me otherwise though that it is a tracking number. I really do not care no more and will now send items over 100 dollars with signiture confirmation even though it cost alot more. Better be safe than sorry i guess. I will see what happens when the next seller complains about this with this method. To me honestly, what in the world is paypal advertising seller protection for? Its false advertising in my opinion. Protect sellers and buyers is not in their interest, its only to protect themselves from credit card companies calling them up.