eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   TollFree Forwarding got me busted? No - it was using a proxy that took me down (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/6492-tollfree-forwarding-got-me-busted-no-using-proxy-took-me-down.html)

victorrocks 08-08-2008 09:37 AM

TollFree Forwarding got me busted? No - it was using a proxy that took me down

I have the funniest feeling that these (^&%%&*%^(% are in "bed" with ebay!

I have done EVERYTHING that is described in the stealth book:
  • new bank account
  • Unique name and address
  • new paypal account
  • hidden ip address based to my locale and state
  • verified paypal
  • virtual credit card #
  • new computer and user id
  • delete cookies EVERY time i log in & out

I registerd with toll free forwarding and used their free trial offer, got my # registered with ebay & received my pin # then created the sellers account and that was it, put the account away for a rainy day. Well yesterday 2 days later, the account was MC162 "abusing ebay"

You can bet your bottom dollar that ebay and paypal have full time employees monitoring this site to see what's going on with accounts and such & how to prvent "abusing ebay" again.

I'll not be using tollfreeforwarding again, well maybe once just to create a bogus account and do everything like i did with the account that just got suspended and see what transpires, i shall report my findings.

Oh & if tollfreeforwarding do report to ebay, they will be *(^(^*()(*%# so bad it's not even funny, that's a major violation of my privacy, regardless of my reasons to create the account.

aspkin 08-08-2008 10:15 AM

It's not tollfreeforwarding, a lot of people use that Without an issue.

But what I'm concerned about is, how are you hiding your IP address?

Most likely you are being linked another way.

victorrocks 08-08-2008 11:05 AM

The message never mentioned "linked" it just said for abusing ebay. I use "HIDEMYIP" and use the same ip address everytimg i log in, it pulls it from available ip addresses in the US & i keep it set to use the same IP address as last login, it is a 100% unique IP that i have never used before on any of my other ebay accounts.

What's interesting is i never listed anything, the account was dormant.

Everything on the account was new & unique, as well as different, i was going to start loading items in 30 days, never got to it.

What i don't understand is, "how can you abuse ebay" when you haven't even listed anything?

aspkin 08-09-2008 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by victorrocks (Post 54295)
The message never mentioned "linked" it just said for abusing ebay. I use "HIDEMYIP" and use the same ip address everytimg i log in, it pulls it from available ip addresses in the US & i keep it set to use the same IP address as last login, it is a 100% unique IP that i have never used before on any of my other ebay accounts.

What's interesting is i never listed anything, the account was dormant.

Everything on the account was new & unique, as well as different, i was going to start loading items in 30 days, never got to it.

What i don't understand is, "how can you abuse ebay" when you haven't even listed anything?

Yeah, you got LINKED and 'hidemyip' isn't working trust me. If you don't believe me that's fine, but that's what it is.

Thread Closed.