eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Indefinetly suspended, then I'm offered higher limits? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/65673-indefinetly-suspended-then-im-offered-higher-limits.html)

Vaccaro 10-07-2013 04:08 PM

Indefinetly suspended, then I'm offered higher limits?

I was bumped out of ebay back in early Sept. Called them up and was told there was nothing to be done. Goodbye was the end of it all.

In anger, I have held up my payment for outstanding fees. Today, I was logging in because I have a new case.

After log in a screen pops up, that they want to confirm my address. Okay, confirmed what they already knew. I figured this was because they wanted to insure where they were sending the collection notice to.

Next screen asked me if I wanted higher selling limits. Okay.....I played along, and was asked to confirm a pin number via a text they sent me. After confirming, boom, it says that I have 100 items $5,000 a month limit. The new limits were on my home screen too. Previously I was 1,400 items with a 20k limit....I think.

Is this real, or a way they try to get you to pay up, then shut down the account again?

Would be so nice if I was back.

BigCJ 10-07-2013 04:33 PM

Re: Indefinetly suspended, then I'm offered higher limits?

The limits are pretty much automatic.

Vaccaro 10-07-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjmixers (Post 492770)
The limits are pretty much automatic.

I was suspended. After I pay my bill am I reinstated?

I don't want to call Ebay and make a mess.

GreenBean 10-07-2013 06:08 PM

Not a given you have been reinstated.

Sometimes the left hand of ebay does not know what the right hand is doing.

Consider trying to list something and see.

Like cjmixers says, suspension is suspension. ebay has (another) glitch.

Dmshark25 10-08-2013 01:49 AM

The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is Doing

This should be eBays slogan it's so true

rsot 10-08-2013 10:57 AM

While nothing is 100% and eB can be schizo in decisions...what is the amount you owe Vaccaro? and how long have you neglected to pay it?

Vaccaro 10-08-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 493003)
While nothing is 100% and eB can be schizo in decisions...what is the amount you owe Vaccaro? and how long have you neglected to pay it?

Total amount is about $950. Amount was from sales through about the 7th of September. I was averaging about $7k a month or so. I had my account for over 6 years, and was vetted. I had to provide my invoices and identify who my suppliers were. I got killed on DSRs for item not as received. I think most of it was from international sales I NEVER should have done in the first place. I guess the other was that I had an item that had some returns with. Everything I sell is new...Live and Learn.

I don't have the ability to pay that bill right now, but could in about a month. I would love to be back on.

rsot 10-08-2013 12:57 PM

$950 is not an amount to joke amount - longer you wait to clear it up, longer eB COULD see you as a risk to re-offend.

zoneout 10-08-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 492878)
The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is Doing

This should be eBays slogan it's so true

Pretty much a corporation with a lobotomy.

Sandy D 10-09-2013 12:19 AM

You do not know how many members have paid large sums of money that was due and promised reinstatement only to be canned days after payment was made.

GreenBean 10-09-2013 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaccaro (Post 493041)
Total amount is about $950. Amount was from sales through about the 7th of September. I was averaging about $7k a month or so. I had my account for over 6 years, and was vetted. I had to provide my invoices and identify who my suppliers were. I got killed on DSRs for item not as received. I think most of it was from international sales I NEVER should have done in the first place. I guess the other was that I had an item that had some returns with. Everything I sell is new...Live and Learn.

I don't have the ability to pay that bill right now, but could in about a month. I would love to be back on.

Sit down and take a deep breath.....

Not a given of getting reinstated AND having your account restored on a permanent basis. Some users have done this and in a few months that account was suspended (again) for unknown reasons.

rsot 10-09-2013 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 493223)
You do not know how many members have paid large sums of money that was due and promised reinstatement only to be canned days after payment was made.

Exactly Vaccaro - likely best to let the account go and just make new stealth - sad but it's the reality