eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   eBay account banned. Plan on creating in iOffer... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/66061-ebay-account-banned-plan-creating-ioffer.html)

breindy 10-16-2013 08:00 PM

eBay account banned. Plan on creating in iOffer...

So account has been banned/suspended indefinitely on eBay because my invoice has been rejected 2 times. No more chances for appeals... So I have moved on to less traffic yet still average profits.

Problem is I want to put the credit card and paypal account linked to my suspended eBay account. Will they not allow me to sell? (I don't think my paypal is banned, just my eBay)

eBay owns some portion of iOffer so will they ban my iOffer account? That's what I'm scared of. Thanks!

BTW, Why do they need your credit card before upgrading to a seller's account on iOffer? (To find out if the credit card is linked to a website that you have been previously banned before?)

123 10-16-2013 08:38 PM

Re: eBay account banned. Plan on creating in iOffer...

Being banned on ebay doesn't mean your banned on ioffer, can just go ahead and use your suspended card on ioffer.

Laritha 10-16-2013 09:12 PM

Average profits on iOffer?

vogeltron 10-17-2013 03:35 AM

eBay is the parent company. If you your PayPal is in good standing then you can sell outside of eBay. If you try to register a new eBay and sell with the same account they will likely be linked and your PayPal will be limited. Got a buddy back east I was talking to on the phone the other day. He actually called up PayPal with a similar question asking like if my mom registers and eBay account and the funds go to me what will happen etc. Basically what I said above is exactly what they told him. Surprised they would disclose that much info. But you should be good to go with Ioffer.

JamesNorth101 10-17-2013 04:53 AM

Just to be clear eBay is the parent company of PP, not iOffer? Or have they bought part of iOffer as well?

rsot 10-17-2013 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laritha (Post 495581)
Average profits on iOffer?

Depends on product, depends on amount of buying in that category (Examples) - not as big as eB or Amazon that's for sure

vogeltron 10-17-2013 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 495643)
Just to be clear eBay is the parent company of PP, not iOffer? Or have they bought part of iOffer as well?

That is something I have never heard myself. I know eBay now owns Stub Hub. They also use to have stake in Craigslist. Not sure exactly what that is now. But I do think Ioffer is still independent.

JamesNorth101 10-17-2013 05:06 AM

Good, that was my thinking as well.

So just to confirm to OP

Quote:

eBay owns some portion of iOffer so will they ban my iOffer account? That's what I'm scared of. Thanks!
eBay owns no portion of iOffer so they will not share information.

rsot 10-17-2013 05:30 AM

Good luck with the sales now that eB is confirmed not to be owning iOffer

IOFFER - Reviews & Brand Information - iOffer, Inc. San Francisco, CA - Serial Number: 77476113

breindy 10-18-2013 04:06 PM

Thanks! I must've had everything confused! Sorry guys but the question is why is can you transfer you feedback from ebay to ioffer than? Alittle weird if ioffer is totally independent

JamesNorth101 10-18-2013 04:14 PM

A similar system operates on on DHgate where you can see a sellers eBay feedback without going on eBay. Not a 'transfer' so much as a a website giving sellers a boost by verifying their selling history on other platforms.

breindy 10-18-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 496143)
A similar system operates on on DHgate where you can see a sellers eBay feedback without going on eBay. Not a 'transfer' so much as a a website giving sellers a boost by verifying their selling history on other platforms.

Thanks so much for the info!