eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   ebay account - cannot sell from having to many low ratings.. can i use linked acc? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/66066-ebay-account-cannot-sell-having-many-low-ratings-can-i-use-linked-acc.html)

Lanky0 10-17-2013 02:45 AM

ebay account - cannot sell from having to many low ratings.. can i use linked acc?

Basically I have a UK ebay account and it just got stopped from being able to sell items, due to receiving low detailed seller ratings. Note none of my listings got removed or anything, it was purely because I sent items too slow and customers were not satisfied with the delay.

Now I have a family member who has an Ebay account and I'm pretty sure it's linked to my account because both accounts have logged in with the same IP and same computer (so cookies are tracked).

I just logged into my family members ebay account and I can still sell items (up to 100 per month). Does this mean that this account is O.K and I can successfully sell items? Even though they are linked?

Help is very such appreciated!

rsot 10-18-2013 09:41 AM

Re: ebay account - cannot sell from having to many low ratings.. can i use linked acc

Welcome to the forums.

You need to read more and understand why 1) we advocate for link free account creation and 2) avoidance of using family info.

Now THAT being said - yes you are linked...does that mean the account is OK? The problem here is that BECAUSE of the link...you MAY lose the account at any time (nothing is 100%) - it might be months, years, never...who knows? But it's the risk of operating with a linked account.

All the best

Lanky0 10-19-2013 12:14 AM

Re: ebay account - cannot sell from having to many low ratings.. can i use linked acc

I totally understand that making a stealth account link free is the best way to go, but that is not what I was talking about. I was referring to this account in particular, making a U.K stealth account is too difficult for me as I am living in China but from England...

Thanks for the help though, I guess i'll use this account for as long as I can.

rsot 10-21-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanky0 (Post 496215)
I totally understand that making a stealth account link free is the best way to go, but that is not what I was talking about. I was referring to this account in particular, making a U.K stealth account is too difficult for me as I am living in China but from England...

Thanks for the help though, I guess i'll use this account for as long as I can.

I was just saying that the link exists - the issue is that you never know when it goes down...do you really want to base business solely on a risky account like this?

Living in China but wanting to operate from England....you have to do some legwork and get English IP and all supporting materials for UK stealth account