eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   How can ebay figure me out? help (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/66142-how-can-ebay-figure-me-out-help.html)

lulbert 10-17-2013 11:58 PM

How can ebay figure me out? help

I dont have the guide so im broke and i dont think it matters at the moment so hear me out.

Im on a mac, ive registered a new account and verified paypal both stealth. ive cleared cookies and everything, hell even used a new browser. Ive changed my ip address before anything.

within hours of listing something it gets pulled and im restricted and forced to call ebay. obviously i dont call them but its happened twice and i dont understand...

toml3030 10-18-2013 12:34 AM

Re: How can ebay figure me out? help

what are you trying to sell? That in itself might trigger automatic restrictions until you call them.

stanislav 10-18-2013 12:36 AM

Stop selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and you wont get restricted.

GreenBean 10-18-2013 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lulbert (Post 495925)
I dont have the guide so im broke and i dont think it matters at the moment so hear me out.

Im on a mac, ive registered a new account and verified paypal both stealth. ive cleared cookies and everything, hell even used a new browser. Ive changed my ip address before anything.

within hours of listing something it gets pulled and im restricted and forced to call ebay. obviously i dont call them but its happened twice and i dont understand...

Name and address of new account may be flaky.

Phone number may be used before and burned.

Item being listed may trip the flags.

Are you browsing, establishing history? Did you make a user account too?

Trialpay could be used if you wanted ebay stealth.

:spy:

GreenBean 10-18-2013 12:59 AM

Also what was the suspension notice?

Do a run-down of what you are doing.....

This is solvable.

DotDot 10-18-2013 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lulbert (Post 495925)
I dont have the guide so im broke.

Here is a tip.

Go to aspkin.com and on the front page. it has a popup that says.

Enter email address for free Mini book Guide. Pop in your email address and see what happens. ;)

rsot 10-18-2013 05:38 AM

Also, I am not a fan of LISTING right away...building buyer feedback and browsing history 2-4 weeks before selling helps my accounts.

As for being broke, Trial Pay for the stealth guide solves that...less than 10 quids...even less than 5 quids...you aren't so strapped. Part of business investment.

lulbert 10-20-2013 05:47 PM

I was listing some keurig k cups

those would not flag anything

soon as i list something it gets taken down.

no idea how i will get a new paypal and ebay now. if anyone can help me out id appreciate it.

im not a big business like most of you, im just trying to find a wa to get get rid of old stuff i have, Ive got like 3-4 other items id like to sell for extra cash.

Sandy D 10-21-2013 12:08 AM

You are getting linked somehow.

Also, you need to sell some used households items on a new account for a few days or so.

Selling a brand new item might be what is doing it.

Also, when something goes wrong do not keep doing the same thing.

You wasted your time and effort.

When something like this happens step back and understand that you need to find out what you did wrong.