eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   On the verge of being suspended. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/6620-verge-being-suspended.html)

Addixtion 08-15-2008 07:20 PM

On the verge of being suspended.

Hey guys you have a great community and very value information. I have a very big problem with one of my accounts being suspended.

A friend is a wholesaler and he got suspended a few years back. About a year ago I started selling items provided by him, then I gave him permission to use my account and both of us were selling. Than I found his prices to be too high and found a new supplier. I did not want to cause conflict with him so I created a new account and started selling there. A week later I get a notice for my first account which my friend is using saying non-seller performance (just my luck). My scheduled suspension is Aug. 28th.

I want to make a new account so I can start selling immediately after both of them gets shut down. I am in college and haven't worked for anyone but myself :). So I need this account.

I already downloaded firefox.
Know how to change my ip address (road runner).
Have a place set up to get a new address (a privately owned mailbox center).
I can get a new bank account (which will be used in my name).
A phone number I can use my mother's.
A credit card I can use, (which will not be affiliated with the new bank account or old account).

Is there anything I am missing please assist me. I have lots of inventory on the way. Thanks guys!

philly387 08-15-2008 07:25 PM

You need to use a different name and address for ebay and paypal. So you will have to get a gift card (I used simon giftaccount and worked great) and use the different name and address for recipient when you get the simon account.

boondoggle 08-15-2008 07:45 PM

Id say either use another computer or create a new user account on the computer youre using for the new account, or at the very least download ccleaner and clear all ebay/PP shared object files which may link to your suspended accounts. If you havent read the ebook yet, do so. Good luck

Addixtion 08-15-2008 08:30 PM

Thanks for the advice. I will be buying the ebook. I am just saving up incase I need to spend some money to get back on and I just payed for my classes :(. So do I need 2 different names for ebay and paypal or just use 1 new name for ebay and paypal along with a new address. Also, if I am using a new name and such what about when people want to send money orders? How would I go about doing this? I do not have access to a new computer at the time so I guess I would have to clean out my comp for cookies, from ebay and paypal.

philly387 08-15-2008 08:42 PM

You will only need one name and address. I do not allow checks or money orders anymore because of the name/address. I guess if you use a PO Box or mail forwarding service you can just tell them they have to make the payment to your "brothers/sisters" name because you do not have a bank account.

boondoggle 08-15-2008 10:06 PM

If using name and address, remember to edit/disable the payment reminders on selling manager pro (if you use it) ie at the bottom it says "if you would like to mail your payment please send to........NAME&ADDRESS"

aspkin 08-16-2008 10:40 PM

Download the latest version of eBay Stealth. I released a new version last night and it has everything you need to create a new account and KEEP it. If you bought it already, simply download it again and you'll be good to go. Good luck

eBay Stealth - Suspended eBay and Paypal Account Guide

Addixtion 08-19-2008 10:34 AM

Hey, I almost ready to set up an account. I have just few more question. When I signed up my last account I used my fiance's name and address, however when they asked to confirm it I changed the info back to my name and my address. If that account gets suspended can her name be black listed as well? Also, when I get my new paypal in a different name, can I still use their debit card? Or can I put that name as a business name with 2 words like say First:Xpress Last:Investments. Thanks for the info guys!

Addixtion 08-19-2008 11:14 AM

Also, I foud this out if it helps.

"The buyer's name and shipping address could not be pre-filled because your PayPal and eBay accounts have not been linked."

boondoggle 08-19-2008 07:38 PM

If youve already used your Fiance's name on a suspended account dont bother using it again, you may get away with it but if it were me Id just use another name. Use a different debit card, different phone number, different address- all new information.
Read the ebook, it will answer all your questions and more. Its well worth the price.