eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Toprated Seller w/8000+ FBs restricted from ebay. Im curious about stealth accounts. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/66594-toprated-seller-w-8000-fbs-restricted-ebay-im-curious-about-stealth-accounts.html)

NOAHFER1 11-01-2013 01:31 AM

Toprated Seller w/8000+ FBs restricted from ebay. Im curious about stealth accounts.

Hi,
about 2 and 1/2 years ago, I went ahead and started to sell on ebay as a full time job. My sales grew every month until they flat lined this year around may. Anyway, I averaged around $25,000 in sales a month. I was also a Top rated seller for most months. Last month, my seller performance went down to "below average" (I got sick for 1 week last month and l got care less and got low DSRs and 4 cases closed without a seller resolution). So, this Monday I got an email from ebay telling me that my account was restricted from selling indefinitely. Obviously, I called ebay (like many do) to tried to explain to them what happened but they didnt cared and told me that there was nothing they can do to help me. That ebay already made the decision to restrict my seller account and that I couldnt open another one because they will cancel it. My question is that since I am basically unemployed and have a boat load (a lot) of items left in stock, would I be able to open stealth account and sell the same amount in ebay again? How many accounts would I need to open to realistically get back to selling around $25,000 a month?? Can this be done with stealth accounts?? How much can you sell on a single stealth account before ebay becomes suspicious and closes that account?? Can somebody give me more info before I buy the book?? any info is very appreciated since I am starting to get nervous regarding my situation.

slapped 11-01-2013 02:20 AM

Re: Toprated Seller w/8000+ FBs restricted from ebay. Im curious about stealth accoun

With a little time and Patience you can do that type of Volume on 1 Account, Take a look at this Account Snapshot on this Thread:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...ry-limits.html

Now if you are in a hurry I would suggest at LEAST 20 Accounts, because most accounts start out with limits of anywhere from $750.00 to $2500.00 in the beginning

Gamefreak 11-01-2013 03:03 AM

Re: Toprated Seller w/8000+ FBs restricted from ebay. Im curious about stealth accoun

keep calling ebay until you get in contact with the right agent to possibly get your account back

NOAHFER1 11-01-2013 08:47 AM

Thank you for your reply SLAPPED. Now, is that possible? to manage and keep up with 20 stealth accounts? I was barely keeping up with all the work on my real ebay account. You know, I had to do auctions and "buy it now" listings and had work around the clock. I was selling brand name items like belts, wallets, T shirt packs, etc,. etc. average item price was $27. I just want to have a realistic picture of what stealth accounts can do and what their limits are. In my experience, when I was building my ebay business, ebay had me called them 3-4 times to verify the account and to fax them copies of the invoices to prove I was selling real stuff. Now, again, what is the "average life" of a stealth account before you get shut down or you have to change to another stealth account?? Thanks for your help!!!!!

NOAHFER1 11-01-2013 08:54 AM

Thanks for your reply Gamefreak. Believe me that I called them and talked to 3 different people. I requested a supervisor every time and talked to who I think was a supervisor. From what I am reading here and what I google, I think that they will not change their minds. Now, I am moving to my sisters house next week, is it possible to open another account in my sister's name or one of my niece's name and sell in that account?? Will it be possible since it will be a different home address in a different city and also my niece has a different last name? Any advice on this??

rsot 11-01-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOAHFER1 (Post 499719)
Thank you for your reply SLAPPED. Now, is that possible? to manage and keep up with 20 stealth accounts? I was barely keeping up with all the work on my real ebay account. You know, I had to do auctions and "buy it now" listings and had work around the clock. I was selling brand name items like belts, wallets, T shirt packs, etc,. etc. average item price was $27. I just want to have a realistic picture of what stealth accounts can do and what their limits are. In my experience, when I was building my ebay business, ebay had me called them 3-4 times to verify the account and to fax them copies of the invoices to prove I was selling real stuff. Now, again, what is the "average life" of a stealth account before you get shut down or you have to change to another stealth account?? Thanks for your help!!!!!

First of all, you need to understand what stealth is - once you understand, it's easy to have 20 and keep up with - it is NOT hard but you do have to be DILIGENT.

Check out posts by Sandy D...you think 20 stealth accounts is something? Some people (including her) dealing with 100s of accounts...not everyday but ROTATING.

There is NO average life of a stealth account - successfully done, it IS possible NEVER to be shut down...

Or course- keep in mind - what you sell and how you operate is a huge factor...not everyone here does things in the same way...

NOAHFER1 11-01-2013 01:54 PM

Is it better to buy an established ebay (with paypal, verified, and feedbacks) account or should I start several stealth accounts?? I really need to start selling asap and I used to sell in high volumes. anyone has any advice ??? Thank you.

tmastermind 11-01-2013 02:07 PM

In either case you really need to understand stealth first and try creating a few accounts to make sure you get it right, members on here do offer aged accounts for a fee but i suggest you get others working first before you risk a aged account you had to pay for.

NOAHFER1 11-01-2013 03:14 PM

Thanks again for your advice. One more question. Like I mentioned before, I was restricted from selling at ebay (funny that ebay told me that I can still use that account to make purchases) and I m moving to my sister's house for a while. If I log on to ebay on my account, would that link any other real account that I want to open??(like in my sister's or my niece's accounts in their names). I am taking my laptop which I used on my restricted account. If that will link any other good account to my restricted account, What do you recommend I should use to log on to ebay. Do I need to buy another computer so that it will have a new IP address?? Please help!! I know many things regarding businesses on how to start them and how to buy things for a dollar and sell them for 3 dollars, but I dont know much regarding IP addresses and how ebay can connect me with my lap top to my sisters home address and her internet connection. If someone can guide me, I will really, really appreciate it!

GoteBay 11-01-2013 03:31 PM

I would suggest that you take a day to read the Stealth Guide if you have not bought one.

Then move to search this forum with questions and then fill the gaps with anything missing. Stealth is like a child, all the steps WILL NOT BE SKIPPED.

Good luck!

glacier922 11-01-2013 03:34 PM

I know I'm new here, but I sure wouldn't do it. You will be risking your niece or sister's ssn for a lifetime with eBay, just to sell for possibly a few months.

NOAHFER1 11-02-2013 05:40 PM

any suggestions on how I can avoid getting linked to a new account when I move??? Please advice!

Sandy D 11-02-2013 05:54 PM

Never use a family or friends info of any kind.

Read the forum about linking etc.

New user account, new ip etc is areas you need to focus on.

rsot 11-02-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOAHFER1 (Post 499811)
Is it better to buy an established ebay (with paypal, verified, and feedbacks) account or should I start several stealth accounts?? I really need to start selling asap and I used to sell in high volumes. anyone has any advice ??? Thank you.

Best advice is to learn the method yourself first - you cant sell so high right away, takes time and building.

slapped 11-02-2013 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOAHFER1 (Post 499829)
Thanks again for your advice. One more question.,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No such thing,,,You still have HUNDREDS of questions,,,,You just have not thought of them yet,,,

Just get and READ the Stealth Guide,,,and they will all be answered, even BEFORE you think of them,,,

and We will of course be here in case you do not understand something,,,

NOAHFER1 11-02-2013 11:58 PM

nobody is giving me a direct answer to my question. Do i need to do anything regarding my laptop when I use it on my new address (my sister's house)?? I was restricted from ebay but i havent opened another account yet on my sister's or niece's name. A real account, not a stealth account. Will ebay link me to any future accounts in that address????? Please advice

NOAHFER1 11-02-2013 11:59 PM

if so, what can I do to avoid that? Thanks

MM78 11-03-2013 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOAHFER1 (Post 500156)
nobody is giving me a direct answer to my question. Do i need to do anything regarding my laptop when I use it on my new address (my sister's house)??

The problem with your question is that you want to RUN before you can WALK! Here's the problem, You obviously don't know yet what your master plan is, we need to know if you plan on going with Stealth OR if you plan to use your families info (which we advice you DON'T do it). If you plan to use a new account, you should create separate User accounts for each new account.

Quote:

I was restricted from ebay but i havent opened another account yet on my sister's or niece's name.
Again, please don't use your families info but from where I stand, you will most likely do it, so good luck if you do.

Quote:

Will ebay link me to any future accounts in that address????? Please advice
Ebay links several ways and or combination of any of the following:
1. Registration information, Name, Address, etc.
2. Cookies
3. IP address

You really should pick up the Stealth Book, The basics are covered, One thing covered in the book is using family, friends info but up-to-date info is that you don't.

NOAHFER1 11-03-2013 01:08 AM

ok, so you are telling me that because I was restricted from selling on ebay, my family members will never be able to sell on ebay??

MM78 11-03-2013 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOAHFER1 (Post 500168)
ok, so you are telling me that because I was restricted from selling on ebay, my family members will never be able to sell on ebay??

No, Your family can sell on Ebay but there are problems that can arise, for example....Paying Taxes on the sales, What if you get those accounts limited?

Also here's a question, How old are your Nieces?

NOAHFER1 11-03-2013 02:18 AM

ok. maybe im not making myself clear. What I want to know is that since I got myself restricted from selling at ebay, if I log on to my account on ebay in my sister's house, I would then risk having ebay linking my account to any future accounts in my sisters house???? If that is correct, what would be the proper action to do to avoid that?? Please dont say, just dont log on to your ebay account when you are in your sister;s house. My niece is 20 and I can handle the business side of using a new account in her name such as taxes and stuff. My concern is in the technical part.

glacier922 11-03-2013 04:23 AM

It's not really about your niece's age or your sister. It's more like those accounts could easily be banned too for life and you would have wasted their personal information to PayPal and eBay for the rest of their lives. What if sometime in the future they wanted some of PayPal or ebay's services but was denied because of unfair situations within your sister or niece's accounts?