eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Suspended! Any suggestions? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/6681-suspended-any-suggestions.html)

freesailing 08-19-2008 02:11 PM

Suspended! Any suggestions?

Hi, gotta say I love this site. I have learned alot already and see how I have made mistakes. I was a powerseller since 2001.....and since they changed the feedback rules on ebay I have taken a great hit. In June I was suspended for 30 days...still able to sell things out of my store but unable to list NEW items. My feedback rating was like 96% and even though over that month I bent over backwards to try to make the feedback better, alot of bidders are not leaving feedbacks these days. And so it really only went up a small percent. Then my accounts that I had in my moms & my cousins name were pulled yesterday due to them being linked with my old one....using my computer to work and several paypal accounts that we shared. I did NOT know all of the stuff I know now. I am way willing to start compiling a new site but I have several questions to throw out for anyone to give me advise or suggestions.

I have not appealed the suspension of my first account. Here is what the email from ebay stated: MC189 SNPD NOTICE Seller Non-Performance

You are suspended from eBay as a result of your violation of site policy on Seller Non-Performance. Specifically, you have generated unacceptable levels of buyer dissatisfaction in your transactions. Based on input from buyers who have interacted with you, one or more of your accounts falls into the bottom 1 percent of all eBay sellers with regard to buyer satisfaction.

Warning notification was provided to you earlier regarding the need for significantly improved performance. This improvement did not occur, and we have taken action in accordance with that warning.

As a result of this suspension, you are prohibited from using eBay in any way including using another existing account or registering a new account.

If you have questions regarding this suspension, please reply to this email. Questions through other channels will not be reviewed.

Please be advised that without compelling evidence that we are mistaken with regard to your performance, we will not accept appeals for reinstatement.

Any seller fees owed to eBay are immediately due and payable. eBay will charge any amounts you have not previously disputed to the billing method currently on file.

Has anyone out there been reinstated after being suspended for this reason? and any suggestions as what to say?

I have always PAID my ebay bill and been a fairly honest seller. My FIL had a stroke and I was having difficulty keeping up with both the ebay and him. I sell clothing also which is not a high dollar item and never had a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ complaint.

However, now I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. I need to start uploading SOMEWHERE soon as I need $ to pay bills. My sister has an account that she will let me list under directly through Auctiva and let her take care of the invoicing and I would ship. That way I would not be logging into her account directly...she would just set up AUCTIVA with the ebay token and then I could start uploading.

Thanks in advance for any advise!