eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Account suspended, Creating new account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/66827-account-suspended-creating-new-account.html)

gregsales1999 11-07-2013 01:10 PM

Account suspended, Creating new account

My account was suspended and I am buying a new account from an acquaintance. I need to set up new everything. I am going to make it a business account. A few questions that I have which I hope that you can help are: 1. Does it matter if the name is a "John Doe" name? Or can I have a business name, business pay pal with reseller ID etc. 2. As far as IP goes, this is a business. Was thinking about looking into My PC or something along those lines. I do not want to use the same one that was suspended. 3. Would I need new computers, new routers etc? The account is ready to go and I am very eager to start selling again just need some precautionary measures beforehand. Any insight would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Dunersdunes 11-07-2013 01:15 PM

Re: Account suspended, Creating new account

Wow. U need stealth or every question u can put in google search engine and u will get all ur answers. Thats alot to answer. I will affirm one so u dont waste ur time. Its not an option. U may not can not use that ip address. In fact if u have it wrote down. Save it. Make sure it dont log in with it ever.

gregsales1999 11-07-2013 01:50 PM

How would you go about changing your IP?

zagy123 11-07-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunersdunes (Post 501352)
Wow. U need stealth or every question u can put in google search engine and u will get all ur answers. Thats alot to answer. I will affirm one so u dont waste ur time. Its not an option. U may not can not use that ip address. In fact if u have it wrote down. Save it. Make sure it dont log in with it ever.

hi, how do i find my IP address? with windows. thanks :)

Dunersdunes 11-07-2013 01:58 PM

Google. Whatsmyipaddress.com

Dunersdunes 11-07-2013 02:02 PM

Do that link I posted. Write it down. We need to know. U using phone? Dsl? Router? Best to usb or hotspot tether from phone. 90 percent of the 5 major carriers will give u diff ip address everytime u hit airplane mode.

If using dsl or broadband. More difficult. Usually they have "sticky" ip addresses. Can be changed by spoofing MAC ADDRESS. But for newbie. Too complicated

Best bet. Use phone.

zagy123 11-07-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunersdunes (Post 501371)
Do that link I posted. Write it down. We need to know. U using phone? Dsl? Router? Best to usb or hotspot tether from phone. 90 percent of the 5 major carriers will give u diff ip address everytime u hit airplane mode.

If using dsl or broadband. More difficult. Usually they have "sticky" ip addresses. Can be changed by spoofing MAC ADDRESS. But for newbie. Too complicated

Best bet. Use phone.

thanks, but i used the phone on the restricted account. shall i delete the app and load it again with another ebay account? we have broadband. i blocked all the cookies. but i don`t know what else can i do. :)

gregsales1999 11-07-2013 03:39 PM

How about using mycomputer where you work off a computer at another location? Not sure if this is a dumb question or not, but thought I would ask. Not sure if it used IP at the other location or not.

rsot 11-07-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregsales1999 (Post 501414)
How about using mycomputer where you work off a computer at another location? Not sure if this is a dumb question or not, but thought I would ask. Not sure if it used IP at the other location or not.

You mean like using teamviewer or logmein software? IP shows up for the computer being accessed....its connection to the Web...

gregsales1999 11-07-2013 04:27 PM

so if I was at work and using a work computer and use say teamviewer that was up at my house, the IP would show up for my work computer? thank you in advance :surrender:

gregsales1999 04-16-2014 11:05 AM

Do apologize for this thread being started with the idiotic questions. I had my assistant use this site, and just realized how badly he wasted people's time. Any way we can delete this thread/block it? Thanks again for all the responses though!