eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   my all 4 ebay suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/66888-my-all-4-ebay-suspended.html)

natalia2010 11-09-2013 04:06 AM

my all 4 ebay suspended

Hello, my all 4 ebay accounts suspended now, first one was working great but i made a mistake and created a new one same paypal same pc, and it got suspended then the first one restricted, later i created third one from same pc different paypal, and before 2 weeks created new one from another pc, today i got email, my all 4 suspended :(
I wonder if i got the EBay Stealth ebook, will this help me to start over again?
also i have 2 paypal only and i can't get any new paypal accounts now , so would this work ( i mean the start over ) with one of paypal that i already used?
I am interested in get the ebook but wanna make sure it will help me start my ebay selling again
Thank you :)

nyc 11-13-2013 02:29 PM

Re: my all 4 ebay suspended

The stealth book is the best investment anyone can make.

rdavidson 11-13-2013 06:18 PM

I agree with the above, Stealth Book is exactly what you need! Check out the folks on the forum selling accounts too - get selling again and FAST!

ricardosway8 11-13-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natalia2010 (Post 501893)
Hello, my all 4 ebay accounts suspended now, first one was working great but i made a mistake and created a new one same paypal same pc, and it got suspended then the first one restricted, later i created third one from same pc different paypal, and before 2 weeks created new one from another pc, today i got email, my all 4 suspended :(
I wonder if i got the EBay Stealth ebook, will this help me to start over again?
also i have 2 paypal only and i can't get any new paypal accounts now , so would this work ( i mean the start over ) with one of paypal that i already used?
I am interested in get the ebook but wanna make sure it will help me start my ebay selling again

From what I see all your accounts as been linked that why each one keep crashing after the other. You need the stealth book guide to teach you now how to keep each account separate to minimize eBay from tracing you.

Dazzler87 11-18-2013 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natalia2010 (Post 501893)

Get the stealth book it's well worth it, I was in the same situation as you only a couple of month ago and since buying the stealth book and taking advice from members of the forum I'm now running 10 stealth accounts which I could not possibly do before and none of them have had the mc999, trust me it will be the best thing you will ever buy in terms of getting back on eBay and making money without getting your accounts suspended

rsot 11-18-2013 10:50 AM

@natalia2010, you cant use ANY of the old accounts - they are all linked and could give big problems.

JamesNorth101 11-18-2013 02:11 PM

Stealth works

Get the book and read it, then read it again and again

Then read the forum

Then get stealthing :)

natalia2010 11-19-2013 05:07 AM

I am ready to buy the ebay Stealth ebook how to do that?

rsot 11-19-2013 06:05 AM

With a credit card or Trialpay natalia2010

natalia2010 11-20-2013 03:19 AM

I have the ebook i will read more than one and it seems really amazing many thanks

galigusso 12-01-2013 08:43 AM

Stealth book is awesome, but it's not everything!

Stealth book + Forum - that's the key!

steve70000 12-01-2013 10:13 AM

yep agree..i still go have a quick read ver a year ago now,,,

money690 12-04-2013 11:15 PM

get stealthhhhhh,,,,,

jeffweico 12-04-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by galigusso (Post 507570)
Stealth book is awesome, but it's not everything!

Stealth book + Forum - that's the key!

I agree, BUT the Stealth Guide is invaluable for newbies. The thing is, the way the information is laid out is like a step-by-step checklist of what you must do to be successful with stealth. It helped me A LOT in the beginning.

The forum is the best place to ask questions if there is anything you are not sure of and to stay up to date with what is currently working. For example, Google Voice was a great option for a phone for a long time, but not so much anymore.

galigusso 12-06-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 508855)
I agree, BUT the Stealth Guide is invaluable for newbies. The thing is, the way the information is laid out is like a step-by-step checklist of what you must do to be successful with stealth. It helped me A LOT in the beginning.

The forum is the best place to ask questions if there is anything you are not sure of and to stay up to date with what is currently working. For example, Google Voice was a great option for a phone for a long time, but not so much anymore.

Really? What happened with GoogleVoice?

I've just realized that it could be really sad statistics with GV:
Got 4 accounts created this month..
2-Google Voice, 2-Skype Number.

I've got Google Voice accounts both caught in 1-2 hours after creation...
I thought the reason was that they were not verified with bank acc...

And another account with skype was also missing the bank acc..
But still works great..

Do you think it could be Google Voice?

BigCJ 12-06-2013 03:55 PM

Been confirmed by many members that it is indeed Google voice.

They are cracking down hard when you use GV.

And its causing the new MC999 ' click the increase limit' message.

glacier922 12-06-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by galigusso (Post 509395)
Really? What happened with GoogleVoice?

I've just realized that it could be really sad statistics with GV:
Got 4 accounts created this month..
2-Google Voice, 2-Skype Number.

I've got Google Voice accounts both caught in 1-2 hours after creation...
I thought the reason was that they were not verified with bank acc...

And another account with skype was also missing the bank acc..
But still works great..

Do you think it could be Google Voice?

Within 1-2 hours? I got a 3 day auction that's about to end and I used gv to open. We'll see tho. I could get an mc999 on my second listing like last time. I did age this acct for 30 days though. Did some bidding on things I know I'm not going to win.

rsot 12-06-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natalia2010 (Post 504681)
I have the ebook i will read more than one and it seems really amazing many thanks

Excellent to keep an open mind :thumb: