eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   MC999 seller restriction notice (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/67178-mc999-seller-restriction-notice.html)

cjl 11-19-2013 05:55 AM

MC999 seller restriction notice

Hey guys, thought I was goin stealth but then got this email from ebay after two weeks. So now they have reduced my sales limit to 5 items per month. What can I expect to happen when I go to relist next month? will I be asked to verify my identity? will this onl happen if I request a higher sales limit? or should I just let the account roll on past the 90 day period and let my sales limit increase naturally??? Any help and advice greatly appreciated

Cheers
CJ

Based on your account information and activity, it looks like user ID xxxxxxxx is associated with your account. This usually indicates that both accounts belong to the same person.

Because the other account is restricted or otherwise not meeting minimum seller standards, we've changed the amount you can list on eBay.

You can now sell up to 5 items or up to £850.0 per month, whichever comes first. After 90 days, we'll reassess your account and may increase your limits based on your selling performance. You can also increase your limits sooner by resolving any open issues with the associated account. We've already sent instructions for resolving these issues to the email address registered to that account.

You can review additional options for increasing your selling limits by following the steps below:
1. Click "My eBay" at the top of most eBay pages. You may need to sign in
2. Go to your selling section.
3. Click the "Request higher selling allowances"
4. Follow the steps on the screen

If you would like to discuss this matter with a member of our team, please click the link below:
http://ocsnext.ebay.co.uk/ocs/cusr?q...main=EMAIL1489

-- Related help links --
Learn how to increase your limits:
Listing and selling allowances for eBay sellers

Seller performance standards:
Seller performance standards

Using multiple accounts:
Using multiple accounts

Thanks,

oompaloompa 11-19-2013 06:19 AM

Re: MC999 seller restriction notice

they have just said they will reassess you, no reason to believe they will do anything else, they have clearly stated why they did this.

cjl 11-19-2013 07:18 AM

why didn't they remove the account entirely if they know its linked to another restricted/suspended account?

Dmshark25 11-19-2013 07:33 AM

They have evidence but still they are not 100%

cjl 11-19-2013 01:03 PM

OK thanks ..... I am thinking of just letting this account trundle along selling 5 items per month and let it build up slowly of its own accord, i.e not requesting increased sales limits etc. Is this the best course of action?

if they have some evidence on me but still not sure will they try and look for more evidence to suspend me?

Anyone have any similar experiences with similar email?

rsot 11-19-2013 01:34 PM

They may or may not look for more evidence - honestly you can let this trundle up at 5 items per month but I would work on shifting activity to NEW stealth.

I dont have much faith in these kind of e-mails for future operations...