Will this link my accounts? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 08-26-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default Will this link my accounts?

Will this link accounts and get me suspended again?

I had Ebay Account A. Paypal Account A (linked to MY BANK)

Ebay Account A got suspended. Paypal A did not.

I then got a new IP address. Since then, I have not logged into either "A" account.

I then opened Ebay account B. And Paypal Account B. (Had to link to a bank--Which I did--my girlfriends. Everything is under her name). There is money accumulating in Paypal B from stuff I am selling on Ebay.

Can I simply make a payment from PAYPAL B to PAYPAL A, then simply transfer the $ to my bank account.

(from a different computer with a different address of course)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-26-2008

Longevity: 91%

I would simply transfer all funds from PP A to your bank and forget about it. Remove the connection to your bank and maybe put in a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ e-mail address/contact information.
Continue on with Accounts B.
In the meantime, create eBay/PP Accounts C and have them on standby.
Old 08-26-2008

Longevity: 92%

You can do as stated above no problem. It is a rudimentary form of funneling and will work without linking accounts, I recommend both accounts being verified first. Also, the only reason to do this is if you know pp account "A" is grandfathered and have all checks already passed by pp because if you don't you run the risk of having both accounts limited due to red flags and then both eBay accounts A and B.
Old 08-26-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkyboy1 View Post
You can do as stated above no problem. It is a rudimentary form of funneling and will work without linking accounts, I recommend both accounts being verified first. Also, the only reason to do this is if you know pp account "A" is grandfathered and have all checks already passed by pp because if you don't you run the risk of having both accounts limited due to red flags and then both eBay accounts A and B.
You were referring to what I wrote, or the other guy?

So you are saying that it is safe to login to my new account, "SEND MONEY" to my old paypal account, then from a different IP, login to my old paypal account and have the money transferred to my bank account?

I'm basically looking for the easiest way to get the money from my new (Girlfriends) paypal account into my bank. I could have the money transferred to her account, then her write me a check then me deposit that...but...that's pretty tedious.
Old 08-26-2008

There may be another way. open a joint account with your girfriend, use her address, but all your money, so you are able to pull out your money anytime. paypal will see only her name and her address on it. and sure, you need to use her SS number. Ebay will not know you are involved.
Old 08-27-2008

Yeah I was responding to you Giles. If you know your older account or account A has passed all of paypal's checks already including ssn then I would always send money to that account as a mass payment and then withdraw and you will never have any problems unless your pp account B ends up with claims and all kinds of problems. So, if you think account A is really safe and you have had no problems in the past then send the money to that account; I do over five thousand a week from new accounts to one single very old account and have never had a problem and we are talking several years to this one account. Also, whatever IP address you have been using to log in to your pp accounts A and B stick with them even if they are the same, because if you start to switch IP's now and sending money between accounts then it will throw up red flags.
Old 08-27-2008

Also, when you send money between accounts as a mass payment it is not seen to be very risky by paypal because the money as the sender will not be seen as an eligible transaction for buyer protection and for that paypal turns to the buyer and says, "take your chances", but you're not protected because this item was not paid for an item through eBay or elsewhere where buyer protection comes into play.
Old 08-27-2008

Longevity: 91%

Here's aspkin's instructions for making a Mass Payment through PP.

You might want to try a few small mass payments first, to make sure they go through OK before making larger amount mass payments.
Old 08-27-2008

don't do small payments it doesn't matter with pp as long as you have a cc verified you can send large mass payments without a problem or limit.