eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Need some advice about having 2 accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/6782-need-some-advice-about-having-2-accounts.html)

writeme2011 08-28-2008 10:19 PM

Need some advice about having 2 accounts

Ok, I had a ebay account from 2000. In about 2005, I started a new ID (at half.com) to sell and decided to use it on Ebay. This ID was suspended in 2006, I guess I listed something against the rules.

I stayed off Ebay for awhile, but then began to use my account from 2000. I was able to use this for a year and a half before getting suspended because it linked to my old account that was suspended in 2006! (*@&*(#@&*(@ I only got caught because I listed items on ebay.

I gave up for awhile, bought the Sealth book, but realized it would cost more than I have right now (paying for a new P.O. Box, and the other charges)

On July 21st of this year, after only setting my computer back to factory settings, I found three things on Ebay I really wanted to buy. Instead of following the steps in the book, I quickly signed up for an account figuring I could quickly buy the items before getting suspended again, but the account is STILL active.

I would love to be able to keep this account because it is linked to my HOME address and I would like to keep it for buying only. I'd never list anything on this account (obviously). But, I would rather have items delivered to me at home than go pick them up at the P.O. Box. Especially when I'd have to use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name.

That being said, because I have this buyers account, how can I start up a sellers account and keep it completely separate?

I don't mind using my P.O. Box for the selling account, but the only thing I would have to worry is about the accounts being linked.

Should reset my IP address, not log into paypal or ebay (buyer account) at home and go to a library or something for that. Then I would only sign into my seller account at home.

Would something like that work?

Can I use esnipe.com and bid from there instead of logging into ebay. Would that link my IP?

aspkin 08-29-2008 12:54 AM

That's the thing about eBay... they seem to only care when you're a seller, and not so much a buyer. Sometimes they'll take you down, but usually when you turn that buyers account into a sellers account.

Read eBay Stealth again, it seems you're missing a couple things about creating a sellers account and get back to us.