Paypal Verification To Sell - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 09-06-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%

HI JOhnny:
Well, Aspkin has dedicated both myself and Greenbean to help with any problems.
I have the Stealth Book, and its Excellent!
No doubt, Ebay and Paypal changes their rules almost daily-so thats why were all here to learn from one another.

I can tell you that you can add a paypal acct WITHOUT a HARD direct link, so to speak,
or you can also add a merchant acct to sell.

NOW-maybe as of this week-it doesnt matter if its a direct hard link, or just a mere mention of the pp email address in the selling field?
I havent pushed the limits recently, as Im gearing up for the holidays...

>> I do know that a HARD direct link--i.e. actually going into pp and choosing the 2 or 3 links that add the ebay acct over there--gets the ebay acct taken down much faster--so maybe its just a matter of days the other way?

Old 09-06-2008
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 90%

Hey, thanks for the help. I'm getting a little confused with the other option though. So far everytime ive tried to sell ebay would ask me to become verified with paypal first. it'll say the only way to sell is by linking my ebay with paypal through the adresses section. So i'd do that but then obviously had to activate paypal and go through all the pain of the bank account registration which is now banned. But yes i agree with you this way takes you down faster. only i dont understand...if not linking it this way...then what is the other way? You say mere mention of the pp email adress. I did put that in there when it asks you near the end of your descritpion where the payment will go, but again it'll all come down to wether that pp email is verified and the verification always comes down to my bank account. So i'm not sure, if not doing the direct link from ebay into paypal for verification, should i verify paypal first on my own, and then when selling just include the pp in the selling field? If thats what you're saying / I'm understand correctly then sounds like a good idea. Once i get my new bank account and IP i shall try this. Thanks for the down to earth answer.
Old 09-06-2008

Longevity: 91%

Johnny_88, I'm sorry if some of us sound "robotic" to you, but as ebayhateluv has also stated, as well, some of the best guidance anyone can give you is to purchase the ebook. It answers all the questions you currently have and most of those that you could possibly think of. We members make nothing from recommending the purchase (I wish we did), but we have purchased it and know how good and priceless the information is. We simply want to help you.
Old 09-06-2008

Johnny_88,
From what I have gathered, ebay and paypal do not have access to your name just your account number and bank number, so you can go ahead and use that bank info for both. Before you do anything though make a paypal account and get it verified before you link it to ebay. I could be wrong about all of this but that's what I gathered from reading everything.
Old 09-07-2008
Threadstarter  

yeah i know that already. i said that to you in response to your question through the PMs if you remeber lol. anyway yeah the bank account for me right now is the last thing im worried about as its the most easiest to get. Im just working on the whole IP thing. It'd be easy to change it once to serve me in making my new accounts but if im gonna have two or more accounts i just dont see how i could change IPs all the time in order to sign into them safely from same computer without bein suspended.