eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   The safe way to open eBay stealth and how to go around the interview verification. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/70178-safe-way-open-ebay-stealth-how-go-around-interview-verification.html)

roshioara 02-10-2014 06:28 PM

The safe way to open eBay stealth and how to go around the interview verification.

How can I get step by step instructions on the safe way to open a stealth and how to go around the interview verification on the seller account? I understand it is explained on the book but today, reality is a bit different.

GoteBay 02-10-2014 06:30 PM

Re: The safe way to open eBay stealth and how to go around the interview verification

Read the Stealth Guide and ask specific questions, you will get answers.

GreenBean 02-10-2014 06:31 PM

Re: The safe way to open eBay stealth and how to go around the interview verification

There is a wonderful invention around.

Created for all of us.

Read the forum ......

There are current threads on MC999.

I would suggest a careful read of each of those.

Then you can get an idea of what happens.

Once you gain enough info, you can make a plan for a new account.

We can check that over for you.

Firstly you need the basics. After that you move onwards.

:mod:

honehh 02-11-2014 01:41 AM

The safe way to open eBay stealth and how to go around the interview verifica...

I try to read the threads on mc999s when I see them posted, and have read through some older ones as well. Makes me wonder if Ive missed some posts lately. It would be nice to know what company eb uses specifically to pull information on members, I've asked my banks a few times on what they used and found at least one company. I'm aware of county searches (dhs) because of fam members who work with the system, but I have yet to figure out exactly what eb uses. Hm.

..perhaps I jumped the gun, the op says interview verification process rather than identity. Either way though, my only answer is hm.

GreenBean 02-11-2014 01:59 AM

@honehh

think outside the box.

You do not need to know the specific company.

You need to know it could happen with your account.

You then make the account accordingly.

Going back to before all of this became so intense, we made accounts in such a fashion to appear as real as possible.

There are users here who do just that.

Learn how and the chances of a MC999 reduce.

Bear in mind we can put all the workarounds out in the open.

They get closed down.

:peace:

Speeder33 02-11-2014 03:29 PM

The new mc999s are a popular topic on this forum. I'm sure if you read around youll find more than enough information

Sandy D 02-12-2014 02:43 AM

Go around the verification?

Not going to happen.

In some manner you will be asked something if you get this.

If you have all your ducks lined up the NEW mc999 is easy to take care of.

There are tons of NEW mc999 postings since November when ebay hit us with them.

Dmshark25 02-12-2014 03:29 AM

Everything is so much easier this year around, it's amazing how much I learned in a year , I feel those mc999 are a thing of the past now , can't even remember the last one, and now I have my items down and suppliers , it's nice when everything operates like clockwork, it's going to be a good year, this forum if used correct has all the answers

Sandy D 02-14-2014 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 527879)
Everything is so much easier this year around, it's amazing how much I learned in a year , I feel those mc999 are a thing of the past now , can't even remember the last one, and now I have my items down and suppliers , it's nice when everything operates like clockwork, it's going to be a good year, this forum if used correct has all the answers

You and several others here have really learned quickly and have been a major asset to the forum.

Spending the time reading, learning, posting and giving back is what you have done.

Your drive to want to learn should be commended as you have learned so much so quickly it amazes me.

Thank you for the effort you put in and showing others it can be done if you are willing to put out the effort.

Awesome!!

Laritha 02-14-2014 10:17 PM

Quote:

Sounds like one of those infomercials that come on late at night LOL. Lucky you :-) Congrats

GreenBean 02-14-2014 10:41 PM

Quote:

aspkin wrote ebay stealth with such a post in mind.

That's what he wants users to realize.

He worked out back in 2007, that following guidelines gave users chances to 'do' ebay again.

Nice one, my friend. It is entirely possible to do this provided the ground work is done.

:cheer:

An0nym0u$ 02-15-2014 11:29 AM

Quote:

Amen to that! The biggest thing with me this year compared to last year are the reserve stealth accounts.

If I lose an account now, I don't lose sleep.

I'm operating much more efficient now then when I never knew what stealth was thanks to this forum!

thready 02-15-2014 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roshioara (Post 527479)
How can I get step by step instructions on the safe way to open a stealth and how to go around the interview verification on the seller account? I understand it is explained on the book but today, reality is a bit different.

You can't go around it. You just have to go right through it.

a.v.limited 02-19-2014 10:17 AM

it is good to have reserve accounts but a pain to keep relisting items

xxbossman111 02-19-2014 09:35 PM

If you read the Steath book an do your research you dont have to worry about the mc999

vogeltron 02-20-2014 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxbossman111 (Post 530030)
If you read the Steath book an do your research you dont have to worry about the mc999

I wouldn't go so far as to say you don't have to worry about it. But there are definitely ways to create accounts and position them so the MC999 is much much more less likely to occur.

a.v.limited 02-20-2014 04:56 AM

also lots of info on the forums that can help you and should be used hand in hand with the guide

vogeltron 02-20-2014 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a.v.limited (Post 530128)
also lots of info on the forums that can help you and should be used hand in hand with the guide

The guide is very important for understanding the stealth process. How they link you how to get back on etc. However, the MC999 for US Sellers has not been addressed to my knowledge.