eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Suspended recently...wanna play THEM now (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/7077-suspended-recently-wanna-play-them-now.html)

willebaymyway 09-13-2008 08:54 PM

Suspended recently...wanna play THEM now

I got suspended for fb manipulation, 30 days, lots of recent buys and sells of photos, info and the like...about 100 fb received this way. I had 400 overall. Stupid on my part as I see it now, but still fuming. I have sold more items than purchased. I sold three boats, bought several, even bought a house. I was so into customer satisfaction that I once shopped all over town to find an item that I listed one too many for quantity on hand and lost big in order to fill the order and sent freakin overnite to make it good. I had 4.9 overall DSR. Trying to decide if RI is worth the effort and wait or to creat new id's. Now I understand that we are not wanted. I have still many basement items that have been popular in auctions along with one boat that was removed with 25 other listings when I was axed. I want to get my inventory sold, shaft them for any fees I can, hope each night for their demise and that a similar venue will join the marketplace. This is my first post here, have learned much from so many of you.

Quasi_Mojo 09-14-2008 11:57 AM

Shafting eBay for fees isn't difficult if you don't mind moving from account to account. Modee might have a different method, as he's been shafting eBay for quite some time.

If you want a high-level overview of what you should do to correctly create new eBay/PP accounts, check this out. Read the whole thread and follow the links in the first post.

If you want more detail, I seriously recommend you purchase the eBay Stealth ebook.

I know that searching through all the sections of the forums and all the threads contained in the various sections seems a little daunting. Let me give you a little search tip to make things easier (I think it's easier, anyway). Try using Google to search for more in depth answers to your questions. Using Google to search the aspkin forum allows you to use all the nifty Google parameters like quotation marks, plus and minus signs, and the like.

For instance - Google search (using the site: parameter): site:aspkin.com +"virtual address" for just +selling
If, after you've done further searching, you still have some questions, we'll be happy to help you.