eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Stealth account questions. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/70934-stealth-account-questions.html)

tamie17 03-01-2014 11:01 PM

Stealth account questions.

I have new stealth account.

want to sell more.

what is the verification like?

Speeder33 03-02-2014 06:48 PM

Re: Newbie to Stealth Accounts

do you mean the verification to raise limits? they ask you public database questions based on the information you gave them, it won't work with stealth info. Best idea is to spread sales across accounts

MM78 03-03-2014 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tamie17 (Post 533591)
thanks I have new stealth account. want ot sell more what is the verification like?

No can do on stealth, only way is to get limit increases naturally....

ilcarletto 03-03-2014 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 533893)
No can do on stealth, only way is to get limit increases naturally....

...or spread sales on more than one stealth.

rsot 03-03-2014 03:37 AM

Verification is with BANK ACCOUNT for Paypal USA

tamie17 03-03-2014 02:20 PM

they busted me. i had all new bank account all new paypal account. only could sell 10 items and thats all i had up.

I even sold one. i deleted cookies each time. yet i do that anyway. someone here said use bleachbit maybe i should not have. and i have software to hide my ip address. for over 3 weeks i seemed ok what happened?

can I use same paypal account if i dont link with a new email addy?? and same bank account in paypal??.

Or how much does it cost to buy an awesome stealth account? I was unsure how to make many stealth accounts and get paid.

How do I get my money? how do I get paid if i buy a stealth account? I am worried now .
I had done everything right so i thought.

! I have so much inventory and none of the other ebay alternatives i am on, I am not selling 1 item in over a month.

What do I do?

GreenBean 03-03-2014 04:30 PM

Re: Stealth account questions.

No, your method used failed you. It is not the correct way.

You do not delete cookies.

You do not need software to hide your IP. No need for bleachbit either.

That combination would make any new account shaky.

Tell us what ISP you use and why you were suspended before.

:mod:

tamie17 03-03-2014 07:30 PM

first i read everything all i told you from here. as in how to do.

plus i can never delete cookies feom my computer ever again?? i cant change my ip address manual i cant reach my computer tower i had 2 hip replacements, so i cant plug modem in without router. and reverse etc.

i live alone too. i learned here many others use software to change/hide ip address. was the info i got here wrong??

I need help on how to make this work. or to buy a stealth account.

tamie17 03-03-2014 07:32 PM

before because of buyers. ebay lets buyers you know this rule 100 per cent. i was doing great had great feedback. above standard seller not power but above. isp?? i have comcast.

and i was taught to do stealth by deleting cookies any ebay software and change ip address which i did first before i made my new bank account, my new name my new ebay and paypal accounts.

MM78 03-04-2014 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tamie17 (Post 534105)
first i read everything all i told you from here. as in how to do.

plus i can never delete cookies feom my computer ever again??

The problem with deleting cookies is that it makes it look like a new person everyone time you log into an account and that makes ebay/pp nervous. So when we keep cookies in place ebay feels happy.

Quote:

i cant change my ip address manual i cant reach my computer tower i had 2 hip replacements, so i cant plug modem in without router. and reverse etc.
You might want to look into other services such as a Dongle (USB Modem) which are great for a few reasons, 1.Portable, 2.Easy to use.

Quote:

i live alone too. i learned here many others use software to change/hide ip address. was the info i got here wrong??
Unfortunately Software are no longer useful...now. Ebay/PP are onto these programs and pretty much know instantly when they are used. Now some may go for a while but eventually, POOF! busted.

Quote:

I need help on how to make this work. or to buy a stealth account.
I hope I helped ya here, if you need more help...send me a PM.

Sandy D 03-04-2014 06:24 PM

Read about user accounts, ip and linking issues on the forum before wasting your time any further.

Things change constantly.

That is why members need to stay active and keep up with the changes.