anyone knows the reason? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 07-10-2007
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 97%
Default anyone knows the reason?

i bought 6 virtual credit cards from talkgold.com at very cheap price
and the expire is 3 months and i have to use them within 24 hours after
i got them as seller told me.

i regiestered 6 seller account by those 6 cards with no problem.ebay
accepted them.after a few days,i tried to sell.3 accounts said limit
selling and ask me to verify paypal account.(i heard a lots of sellers
have their verified paypal accounts linked to ebay still got that limit
message when they try to list.almost those sellers sell replicas.but
i even didnt list anything yet before that).after a few hours,i got
emails from ebay those 3 account were suspended.

i could sell on the fourth account i tried then i listed 2 items.after
2 days i listed 10 more then i got email from ebay it was suspended.
the 2 remain accounts were suspended too though i didnt login them
after i regiestered as seller accounts.The emails i got from ebay to
explain the suspension of those 6 accounts are the exact same:

"Your eBay account has been suspended. eBay took this action after determining that your account was acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies.

You are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account"

i deleted all the cookies everytime i register those accounts.i use
adsl which change ip everytime.and i dont use turbo lister.every infos
on those 6 accounts are completely differnt.I guess the problem is
the virtual credit card,do anyone know the reason?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-10-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

It probably wasn't the virtual cards unless you used the same name and address for them. It's most likely linking of accounts some how.
Old 07-10-2007
Subscribed [VIP]

in some Ebay sites where you have to get verified only by credit cards, you have to link your ebay account with your paypal.
also maybe about the IP address should be in the region where the billing address is.
Old 07-10-2007
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
It probably wasn't the virtual cards unless you used the same name and address for them. It's most likely linking of accounts some how.
i deleted all the cookies and history when i registered every account.I don think its because linking of accounts unless ebay could track my computer infos besides cookies and history.could ebay recognize other computer infos?

Those cards used different names and addresses.
Old 07-10-2007
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by simogold View Post
in some Ebay sites where you have to get verified only by credit cards, you have to link your ebay account with your paypal.
also maybe about the IP address should be in the region where the billing address is.
i regiestered us accounts.i'm not in the us.before i registered other site account but it requires me to link paypal account when i try to sell on us site.That's why i registered us accounts.One of my account didnt ask me to link paypal before selling.

does ebay care the ip address must be in the region where the billing address is? the 2 accounts i used proxy to registered but still were suspended.because i dont live in the us so i asked ebay live help whether i could use my us friend's account in my country before i registered accounts.The reply is yes
Old 07-10-2007
Banned

Quote:
I Co-sign that
Old 07-10-2007
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinxu View Post
i regiestered us accounts.i'm not in the us.before i registered other site account but it requires me to link paypal account when i try to sell on us site.That's why i registered us accounts.One of my account didnt ask me to link paypal before selling.

does ebay care the ip address must be in the region where the billing address is? the 2 accounts i used proxy to registered but still were suspended.because i dont live in the us so i asked ebay live help whether i could use my us friend's account in my country before i registered accounts.The reply is yes
You have just stated all the reason why you were suspended. Your best bet is to read Aspkins Guide to getting back on ebay! and rethink your whole plan.

why you were supended:
1. You registered on us ebay but you are not in us
2. You use proxies
3.All international trade must be linked to Paypal .no if ands or buts about it
4. Never ask Ebay live help for anything. They have a brain the size of a walnut and will get you kicked off real quick. Also you will put yourself on the spot
Old 07-11-2007
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modee View Post
I'm on a pretty good roll right now with one of my newest accounts. Past 60 days and selling a LOT, almost all 5 day listings! YEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Thats good news. I always do 3 day listings. i never do 5 or 7 days
Old 07-11-2007
Banned

Every little piece of info must be different. Create aol.com email account. Download aol client. Log onto aol through that. Then open firefox while logged into aol and you'll be using aol's proxy servers. Also setup firefox to delete everything upon closing so you'll always have a fresh start. Simplicity!
Old 07-11-2007

Longevity: 99%

George, doesn't this put you in ebay's proxy kill crosshairs? How long have your accounts lasted using the AOL proxy service on average? I'd like to register an account in another area to assist with international sales. Though I don't think I'll place the origin half way around the world...but even if you did, could you pull that off with the AOL.com email account?
Old 07-11-2007
Banned

eBay knows aol customers are on aol proxy servers. Theres plenty of aol dialup users still on eBay. So far no suspension on my aol ebay accounts. Stick to the USA if you are in the USA
Old 07-11-2007
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
These is another 2 guys i heard.One bought 6 vcc from the same seller and all accounts registered by them were suspended before selling.then he bought one vcc from another seller it works fine.Another guy bought some vcc from a seller,all accounts were suspended too before selling but when he used his own card to register one account on the same computer it works fine too.The reason they got from ebay about suspension are the same as i got:

"Your eBay account has been suspended. eBay took this action after determining that your account was acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies.
You are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account"
Old 07-11-2007

So are these cheap virtual cards from talkgold counterfeit maybe? I wonder, could you even do that to a virtual card. I know it's possible with the real thing.

Anyway, looking for a good legal deal on vcc's. If they're on the up and up, I might try them out.
Old 07-11-2007

It's funny George, the first time I was busted from a linked account I was using AOL. I must have done something really wrong. What's the secret? By the way, I know that certain aol services are free now. Do you have to be one of their paying customers for this to work? I've never been much a fan of their service and currently have a MUCH better service.
Old 07-12-2007
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
So are these cheap virtual cards from talkgold counterfeit maybe? I wonder, could you even do that to a virtual card. I know it's possible with the real thing.
There is too many people using them cards and the seller has put themselves on the spot.
Old 07-12-2007

But are they legal? If you could get 2 or 3 cards for the same price as one regular, wouldn't you? Are you saying that if you try to use one of them, you'll be flagged or suspended?
Old 07-12-2007
Banned

i'm not saying that, but I am saying that Ebay probably knows that most people use them to try and get back on Ebay ..

And Ebay are within their right to deny those cards because it's not a real credit card that they can verify you with
Old 07-13-2007

If that's the case, isn't it likely that it's just a matter of time before all virtual cards are denied? It would stand to reason. Are there any other sellers of these cards not closely linked with talkgold that might be off the ebay radar for now?
Old 07-13-2007
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinxu View Post
These is another 2 guys i heard.One bought 6 vcc from the same seller and all accounts registered by them were suspended before selling.then he bought one vcc from another seller it works fine.Another guy bought some vcc from a seller,all accounts were suspended too before selling but when he used his own card to register one account on the same computer it works fine too.The reason they got from ebay about suspension are the same as i got:

before you buy some VCC from a seller you have to ask him about the bin of his card (the first 6 digits of the card) because those 6 digits ,ebay or any website auction can tell from which country the issuer of the card.
Old 07-13-2007

Hmm, so is there is a list somewhere with which digits correspond to which country? I may go ebay vcc hunting.
Old 07-13-2007
Subscribed [VIP]

anyone got few more good websites to buy VCC's? Im need more!
Old 07-14-2007
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Hmm, so is there is a list somewhere with which digits correspond to which country? I may go ebay vcc hunting.
this link may help you .
Search BIN Database