eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Got Suspension , New laptop and Network card (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/7137-got-suspension-new-laptop-network-card.html)

M-Monster 09-17-2008 09:26 PM

Got Suspension , New laptop and Network card

Hi, i am wondering is this a good step to take. I got kicked off eBay for Seller non Performance. 30 days past and still nothing i have 98.2 % feedback. but i don't know what they are doing.

I tried to make a account on a diffrent ip address only, with a friends info. Now since i read a lot in this forum i feel like an idiot!

anyways I have a verified paypal account, so got past all of the limitations and holds.

I need to sell on ebay to make a income so far its been bad. ( like many others)

i am wondering if i should buy a New laptop and a new Laptop card for internet like Verizon wireless. Make a New eBay account and paypal account. with my aunts info.

Here is one more question, i know that ebay and paypal now work together more but if i made a new ebay account can i link it to a older one that has been verified and has 1400 something score.

I need some advice before doing this, it is not that cheap to buy all of the new items. and if this does not work out ?

thank you

Quasi_Mojo 09-17-2008 10:07 PM

You don't need to buy a new laptop, as you should be fine with changing your IP address.

-----------------

If you want a high-level overview of what you should do to correctly create new eBay/PP accounts, check this out. Read the whole thread and follow the links in the first post.

If you want more detail, I seriously recommend you purchase the eBay Stealth ebook (purchase through this link if you want to pay by PayPal).
Use this link to take advantage of the TrialPay offer: eBay Stealth - Suspended eBay and Paypal Account Guide

Pretty much everything you'll find in the eBay Stealth ebook is contained in the forum here.
What you get in the ebook is everything collated together in order to get you back to selling much faster than if you took the time to gather everything together, yourself.

doughboykilla 09-18-2008 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M-Monster (Post 58470)
Hi, i am wondering is this a good step to take. I got kicked off eBay for Seller non Performance. 30 days past and still nothing i have 98.2 % feedback. but i don't know what they are doing.

I tried to make a account on a diffrent ip address only, with a friends info. Now since i read a lot in this forum i feel like an idiot!

anyways I have a verified paypal account, so got past all of the limitations and holds.

I need to sell on ebay to make a income so far its been bad. ( like many others)

i am wondering if i should buy a New laptop and a new Laptop card for internet like Verizon wireless. Make a New eBay account and paypal account. with my aunts info.

Here is one more question, i know that ebay and paypal now work together more but if i made a new ebay account can i link it to a older one that has been verified and has 1400 something score.

I need some advice before doing this, it is not that cheap to buy all of the new items. and if this does not work out ?

thank you

Windows user accounts is your best friend its like haveing unlimted amount of computers around :) assign each account to its own windows user and u will never have cookie or flash cookie problems

M-Monster 09-18-2008 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doughboykilla (Post 58480)
Windows user accounts is your best friend its like haveing unlimted amount of computers around :) assign each account to its own windows user and u will never have cookie or flash cookie problems

SO i don't need to buy a laptop and the card right. ok so i if i make a new account in my pc ( im using Vista ) and start from scratch every cookie/ ect.. cant be traced from the other account on the computer.

aspkin 09-18-2008 03:33 PM

You're on the right track. There's still a lot you need to learn. Keep reading the forum or try eBay Stealth. Good luck to you.

doughboykilla 09-18-2008 05:37 PM

Yeah new user accounts and u need a new ip assinged to each user account and u will be good

3 things ebay tacks u with pc wise

1. cookies
2. flash cookies
3. ip address

delsdisaster 10-13-2008 04:36 AM

WOW.......thanks.....I had never heard of flash cookies so I looked up how to rid of them. Adobe themselves give a great tutorial on how to control flash cookies, and they are managed from within the Adobe site here: Adobe - Flash Player : Settings Manager - Website Storage Settings panel
Before going there, you may want to visit this site Flash Cookies explained - that gives an overview for you.
You can delete all flash cookies, or just those from sites you object to on a permanant basis. I had a total of 3kb used from 3 departments of ebay, don't know if this is enough to do harm, but they're zapped now. Thanks for the heads up.

Foxy563 01-04-2018 03:37 PM

Re: Got Suspension , New laptop and Network card

Build up your cookies!

MM78 01-04-2018 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxy563 (Post 893656)
Build up your cookies!

Not sure if you are aware but this thread is from 2008.....very old.

rsot 01-04-2018 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 893670)
Not sure if you are aware but this thread is from 2008.....very old.

Too funny - yet, got to commend Foxy563 on the search...