eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   About to get suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/71578-about-get-suspended.html)

gamerguy 03-23-2014 01:43 PM

About to get suspended

Hi Everyone..NOOB here

I have an ebay account, and this month, i sold too much i assume. Never really sold anything for years until this past month

Today when i logged in, there was a message saying my account is limited. I can't relist anything. I have to wait until next month or call them to raise my limit. I didn't call and i won't call. When i tried to sell with this account, the message said i can't sell because my account is linked to another account that is limited or restricted. This other account is super old, some 8 years and i can't even log in with it.

With that being said, it is now time to stealth

1)I created a new user on my pc, can i still use chrome or should i use another broswer?

2)created stealth name and address since this is purely selling

3)Do i use the same stealth name and address for vcc?

4) Open new bank account. I have to use my real name and address info etc.. Won't ebay catch this and suspend? Ebay account is stealth but money is coming to real me

5)I now how to switch ip, on each login

6)I know i have to use the same ip to create a new paypal and new ebay account correct? I can't just create a new ebay account and add that address to my current paypal account which has the issues stated above, because they will get linked?

7)I create a new paypal and new ebay account with same ip, and do not click to link accounts together

8)get a new google voice number or similar service

9) i keep tracking of usernames and ip's

10) ccleaner good enough for cache cleanse?

11) what if i use an open network such as target wifi?

12) what about another service vs paypal?

Am i missing something?

I'm trying to gather all the info before i do

Part i'm confused about is the bank stuff, cause no bank is going to give me an account under someone elses name. I use stealth name and address for vcc, ebay and paypal but the bank?

Your advise is greatly appreciated

kingdomcome84 03-27-2014 04:56 AM

Re: About to get suspended

get the stealth guide

ilcarletto 03-27-2014 05:07 AM

I answer number 11.

Not a good idea. Never use open networks/wifi. Could be linked to someonelse suspended account.
Always use your own network and take not of the ip you are using (stealth guide will explain why or search in the forum)

rsot 03-27-2014 05:09 AM

Dont clean out cookies...keep them for each account SEPARATE in a new user account dedicated to that account. Dont use public ip

All the best with the stealth process

laur4852 03-31-2014 09:10 PM

You should definitely purchase the stealth guide it will answer most if not all of your questions. You can attach any bank account to your Paypal with your real name on it to withdraw money; PayPal cannot see your bank info just the account number. Any yes you need a new PayPal account with the same name and address you use to open the stealth eBay account. Clear cookies only once before you open the new account then let them build, this makes eBay happy. Theres a lot of info on the forum about VCCs and VBAs as well, you can also purchase them on here.