eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Few Questions about Suspenion (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/7230-few-questions-about-suspenion.html)

JohnnyBoy 09-22-2008 04:40 PM

Few Questions about Suspenion

I got suspended on ebay and could use a few questions answered. I registered another account saturday and got linked back to my old account today. I delete all cookies, new email, new name and address. But I still got linked because I chose to link my old paypal account to my new ebay account to pay seller fees, right? The guide I used to register was an older one from 2006 and they didnt say to register a new paypal. I'm using a simon gift card to pay for seller fees.

Now, I'm registering again with a new paypal account, but the question is, do paypal check names on bank accounts or can they even do that. Because the bank account I'm adding to my paypal is a savings account with the same bank under my name. Everything else is under a different name, execpt my bank account. I even changed to another subnets, not just IP and changed hardware ID. As long as I dont link accounts and enter in my paypal email manually when I submit a listing will work right.

The main question is, can I add a new bank account to my paypal thats in the same name that is tied to my suspended account on ebay. Not the same bank accounts, different ones, just under the same name.

Quasi_Mojo 09-22-2008 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyBoy (Post 59123)
But I still got linked because I chose to link my old paypal account to my new ebay account to pay seller fees, right? The guide I used to register was an older one from 2006 and they didnt say to register a new paypal.

*sigh* :rolleyes:

Quote:

Now, I'm registering again with a new paypal account, but the question is, do paypal check names on bank accounts or can they even do that.
Most banks do not share the account owners name. Some do.

And just to prevent you from saying we never told you:

If you want a high-level overview of what you should do to correctly create new eBay/PP accounts, check this out. Read the whole thread and follow the links in the first post.

If you want more detail, I seriously recommend you purchase the eBay Stealth ebook.

arysmith 09-23-2008 02:49 PM

Buy the book. It gets you to think a lot like the succesful EBayers who have survived suspension do.

The book will get you to avoid any "rookie" mistakes.

Based on practice, PayPal doesn't check names to account numbers.