Link via Other Apps/Content? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-16-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default Link via Other Apps/Content?

good day all, firstly thanks for all your advice - I have read this forum inside out (and am quite excessively paranoid by nature anyway, so this has helped out a lot!)

I have a query which I don't think has quite fully been answered elsewhere and was hoping one of you can offer your opinions - naturally if this has been covered elsewhere, i apologize and ask if you could point me the right way.

Ok, so I used to use the ebay and PP app on my iphone with my original (banned) account. I had signed out of the apps and cleared my safari history but not yet deleted them.i obviously do not intend to use them with stealth as advised.

Now, I use my new ebay/PP account on a small network, with a different external IP address and dedicated laptop. Happy days, going swimmingly.

Last night however I inadvertently connected my iphone to my eBay Stealth network and used it for a few minutes to check emails and view youtube (which are signed up to my original email address). I did not open the ebay app or paypal app during this time, but it was still there sitting on my phone. I did not log onto stealth via the iPhone (obviously).

So what do we think? Will the fact a phone previously used with a banned account get linked to my stealth one, for briefly sharing the same up address ? (Even though ebay was not touched in anyway during the time of connection)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!