eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   account suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/7258-account-suspended.html)

isaac_digger 09-23-2008 09:05 PM

account suspended

Hi, everyone:

thanks for this forum, my account was suspended 2 days ago, because my paypal's some infor has relationship with another unregistered eBay user,

I keep on selling on eBay for 5 years, 99.8% positive feedback, and my business is great,

because the bank don't allow one person receive too much USD per year, so after my limit full, I asked my friend to help me receive paypal payment,

about one years ago, he use this paypal account to help his brother to receive payment, but I don't know his brother's eBay ID had been suspended, so eBay detected my account, suspended

but when I use my friend's paypal account, he already stop to help his brother to receive payment for a long time, and during I use, there is no any people touch this account, and never receive any other people's payment,

and the cargo I sell is much different from that unregistered user,

my feedbacks is great, but that guy's is terrible, I never know him

I wrote email to eBay, but they looks very busy, is there any one can help me to call them to say my situation clear to let my account unsuspended?

I'm really be involved a unknown problem, and if have check, they can know I have no relationship with this guy,
we are in different city, and we never sign in from the same place, and after his brother lend his paypal account to me , no another other people touch it,

Quasi_Mojo 09-23-2008 09:20 PM

Modee might be able to help you - but I seriously doubt anything can be done for your previous account(s).
Nobody else on this forum is allowed to offer you fee-based support. If somebody other than Modee offers to help you for a fee, they're probably just trying to scam you.

It would be helpful if you place your country name in your profile by clicking on User CP in the top left corner of this page.

If you want a high-level overview of what you should do to correctly create new eBay/PP accounts, check this out. Read the whole thread and follow the links in the first post.

If you want more detail, I seriously recommend you purchase the eBay Stealth ebook.

philly387 09-23-2008 09:28 PM

100% Agree with Quasi... contact Modee! He has done wonders for just about everyone on the forum :)