suspended b/c poor drop ship company - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-16-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Default suspended b/c poor drop ship company

My 2001 account was recently suspended because I needed to use it after getting laid off. I had used it mainly for 7 years to buy item and only had sold 20 items or so in all those years.
So I of course did not have the money to buy up stock to sell so I did the stupid thing and found a drop ship site for 69 bucks. They let me use their pictures etc. So I listed several households items to get a higher feedback while waiting on the dropship company to process my info and did well with my own items. Feedback was good etc.
I started listed the drop ship items and sold over 100 items in less then a month which I thought was good. Problem was the drop ship company did not ship the items for 2-3 weeks and everyone got mad at me for it. Left me tons of negatives for slow shipping and almost all of them filed disputes with paypal and got their money back.
Now I am no longer a registered user because of my dumb mistake. I know it was stupid but being laid off from work I thought it would help until I found another job. Now my account is gone.
I do not know where to start, I have read that I can get started again and will be buying the book soon but the main thing is how to find products to sell. Does everyone believe that drop shipping is not the way to go?
I cannot right now afford a ton of stock on anything but can manage to purchase some items to get started again.
I have looked for items for several days and cannot find anything that I honestly say I know enough about to sell.
Any suggestions would be very appreciated.
Also, I see many post about vero items, what is vero?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-18-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Wink

Go to your local stores. Find on sale items, clearance items, etc. Buy those items and list it on eBay. Return these items to the store if you can't sell them so you won't lose your money.

Go to a few garage sales, maybe you'll find some things to sell.

I know probably this is not what you have in my mind but this is a good way to start. Especially when you don't have a lot of money to invest.