eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Is it worth to buy ebooks about getting back on ebay? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/769-worth-buy-ebooks-about-getting-back-ebay.html)

lanesun 07-18-2007 08:44 AM

Is it worth to buy ebooks about getting back on ebay?

There are some websites selling ebooks instruct you how to get back on ebay after final suspension and how to stay on ebay.
eBay Suspension
Auction Again Ebook
Are these ebooks really worth to buy? Are they really implement some new techniques or just tell the same information as in this forum?

FeeBay Balling 07-19-2007 02:08 AM

Yes, Please buy them I need the money.

stealthdog 08-14-2007 04:06 AM

Because your worth it!!

In my opinion...a book (a Good Book)can be worth it's wieght in gold. Why? Normally an author does a lot of reasearch sorting out the facts and usually setting aside opinions. Listening to others experiences and reading forums has it's place by all means. I myself read it all. You never can tell what you can pick-up from where. I not only visit most forums..I also purchase each publication on the subject. Especially when it involves my health or business. I have no quarms about investing a few bucks in me and my best interest. Because I am worth it.:D

I bought both of the books mentioned at the start of this thread; I learned something from each of them and spent just under $50 for both. But neither of them did what I needed...I tried their way and crashed and burned:mad: , maybe I did something wrong...who knows. I also purchased ($30)EBAY REPLAY from suspensionsucks.com. Some of the information was the same...much was different. I used their information on how to get back on to eBay in stealth with an anonymous account and have been back on now without one incident. Had i not bought another ebook...I might not be back on eBay and staying on. :rolleyes:

I think we should use every resource available in trying to find a solution. Because we are worth it!

DogFacedBoy 08-14-2007 10:42 AM

Is there some magic information in any of them that has not/is not exchanged here?

Stealthdog, you said you got back on with an anonymous account thanks to ebay replay book. Are you able to use an existing PP account with your new ebay account and if not how are you accepting payments and remain anonymous?

How long did it take to get through the book and back up selling?

stealthdog 08-14-2007 11:09 AM

Actually there is information in the book that is not here. I mean come on...Ebay replay has 180+pages on how to get back on eBay in stealth. From the time I started reading it, applying what they suggested to the hilt and getting back on to eBay it was 10 days. However I could not use my PayPal account. But to tell you the truth...I do not use them a**holes at PayPal any more. They are worse than eBay as far as I am concerned. It may be tough finding an equal to ebay...but PayPal can easily be outdone.

DogFacedBoy 08-14-2007 11:17 AM

In your opinion what is the best alternative to PP?

BTW how long have you had the "stealth" accounts up and running and how many transactions have you run through them?
I just set up a new account, but did not add a CC to try and sell anything yet. I would definitely consider buying the book that you did, but would like a few more details on your success story first.
Thanks for the info.

stealthdog 08-14-2007 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogFacedBoy (Post 7465)
In your opinion what is the best alternative to PP?

I don't know about best??? But I'm using BidPay. They have been working just fine for me so far. But if anything goes wrong there I am prepared to use a merchant account....hopefully it wont come to that. I have been on eBay close to 7 months now. My feedback is 171/99.3%. And eBay has not had a word to say to me so far...

JackNoMore 08-14-2007 11:46 AM

DogFacedBoy - Popular alternatives to Paypal are GoogleCheckout, Bidpay as mentioned, and AlertPay. There's also something called the "Paypal Alternative" being hyped at paypalsucks but I haven't tried it yet.

DogFacedBoy 08-14-2007 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealthdog (Post 7466)
I don't know about best??? But I'm using BidPay. They have been working just fine for me so far. But if anything goes wrong there I am prepared to use a merchant account....hopefully it wont come to that. I have been on eBay close to 7 months now. My feedback is 171/99.3%. And eBay has not had a word to say to me so far...

So about 25 transactions/month? What type of dollar volume are you doing? I have noticed that some people have issues with PP when withdrawing more than $500/month.

Also, how are you paying your seller fees...with a gift card? Can you add funds to it?

Also, can you pay seller fees with BidPay.

Thanks for putting up with all of my stupid questions, just trying to educate myself for the least amount of headaches during my next go-around

Chris Hanson 08-14-2007 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack (Post 7468)
DogFacedBoy - Popular alternatives to Paypal are GoogleCheckout, Bidpay as mentioned, and AlertPay. There's also something called the "Paypal Alternative" being hyped at paypalsucks but I haven't tried it yet.

I have a merchant account with them too

Stealhdog, so do they tell you in the ebook why they keep switching domain names?