eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   the dreaded message that brought me here (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/77248-dreaded-message-brought-me-here.html)

shuffdog15 09-09-2014 04:00 AM

the dreaded message that brought me here

I recently got banned from ebay for a low seller rating when I had a few cases opened due to me being on holiday which I take full responsibility for but whne I have 100% positive feedback and 4.9+ detailed seller rating in every area which I find absolutely unbelievable.

So now I have been directed to you lovely people :dance: and im ready to join the clan in successfully getting back on ebay.

I have my work cut out and a lot of reading and questions to ask but I hope you lot can help me out and embrace me as an ebay stealthy.

Therefore I am going to have to create a stealth account, does anybody have any recommendations or do's and dont's on the stealth factor.

Hope to be dealing with everyone frequently and to make new stealthys :dance: haha

Thanks Guys

ilcarletto 09-09-2014 04:29 AM

Re: the dreaded message that brought me here

Quote:

Originally Posted by shuffdog15 (Post 586622)
does anybody have any recommendations or do's and dont's on the stealth factor.

Welcome to the forum shuffdog15.
The recommendations I have is to read the forum and get the stealth guide.

Share your knowledge, post in the forum the question you have and you will get help. This is a great community and there is a lot to learn from members.

One thing I can recommend is: do not be in a hurry ;)

Buona fortuna.

shuffdog15 09-09-2014 04:35 AM

Thanks for your welcoming ilcarletto, I will come have to make the purchase, build a plan, post the plan, and take on board any criticism and then go stealth from there :D

JamesNorth101 09-09-2014 04:40 AM

Best place to start is the stealth guide

Then spend a few days reading the forum.

If you have any further questions start a thread :thumb:

shuffdog15 09-09-2014 04:57 AM

Thanks JamesNorth101, appreciated bro :bounce:

rsot 09-09-2014 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shuffdog15 (Post 586622)
Therefore I am going to have to create a stealth account, does anybody have any recommendations or do's and dont's on the stealth factor.

Lots of fun recommendations in all kinds of posts - good luck with the guide and forums

bjammin 09-16-2014 11:29 PM

definitely take it slow as iCarletto stated. you have to be patient. we all can appreciate the need to get back on EB and the hurry you may be in. but trust us when we say you have to be patient and def be organized.

be prepared to create multiple accounts. one is never enough to start off with. age is usually a key factor before listing. sometimes you can get away with listing immediately. other times you are not so lucky. if you get an account with a 0/0 limit right off the bat, scrap it and move along.

good luck and we are here for you, but try to do some reading in the book and forum before knocking down questions.

nodeal 09-19-2014 11:35 PM

do they ban quicker in UK for below standard accounts than they do in the U.S.??

RosieTosie 09-20-2014 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nodeal (Post 589665)
do they ban quicker in UK for below standard accounts than they do in the U.S.??

From reading comments on here it feels like they do nodeal! Not a problem I had mine was linking with a family member, they did let me finish selling what was listed, during which time 2 cases were opened for goods not arriving, 1 was over a bank hol weekend as was easily pointed out to the buyer who soon received it and closed the case, 2 nd time was just a late postage but again soon received and buyer closed case, both times Ebay left the cases in the detailed seller ratings as showing, not that it really mattered as they were banning me anyway!

rsot 09-22-2014 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nodeal (Post 589665)

Seems like more manual review in the UK goes on but I don't have proof to support it.

livelifewild 09-26-2014 03:39 PM

Welcome!
Get the stealth book and rummage thru the forums and after that let us know what questions you have and if you need any additional help!