eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Below standard level (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/77269-below-standard-level.html)

Yiftach 09-09-2014 01:50 PM

Below standard level

Hi,
I got 2 emails at the same time the first -
"
Hi XXXXX,

Your seller level is now Below Standard in the Global seller performance program.

While your seller level is Below Standard, funds from your sales will be pending in PayPal for up to 21 days. There are now limits on how much you can list on eBay, and the search ranking for your items will be lowered.

You may be restricted from selling on eBay if your selling performance doesn’t improve.

Check your Seller Dashboard to see your current seller performance. We'll highlight areas that you can improve on to help you bounce back."

the second -
"

Hi XXXX,

We want to let you know that you’re not meeting the minimum requirements to sell on eBay and your seller level is Below Standard in the US seller performance standards program.

As such, you won't be able to list and sell items on the USA site. You'll no longer be able to ship items to USA either.

Selling standards are in place to ensure that sellers deliver a great customer experience to their buyers. They measure whether buyers were satisfied with your items and your customer service.

When you don’t meet the minimum requirements for selling, you are creating experiences that erode confidence and drive buyers away.

Go to your Seller Dashboard to view your current seller performance. We'll highlight areas that you can improve on to help you improve and maintain your ability to sell in other countries.
"

Will I be able to list again on the USA site [projected to be above standard]?
I didn't have listings active but 3 hours after I got these emails, scheduled listings started with no problems.
I ended these listings and now I can't list again.
and how can I list on other eBay sites?

Thanks.

Klemantina 09-09-2014 01:59 PM

Re: Below standard level

You can't list at all? You can't list on other eBay sites, 99% of the time its better to list globally. anyway, its time to learn how to open new accounts.

Yiftach 09-09-2014 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klemantina (Post 586775)
You can't list at all? You can't list on other eBay sites, 99% of the time its better to list globally. anyway, its time to learn how to open new accounts.

I have more accounts.
How can I list globally but not in the US?

evicktd 09-10-2014 02:57 AM

It looks like ebay is taking the Amazon route when dealing with sellers now. That is: straightforward and bluntly-"you are the weakest link, GOODBYE!"

I got one today on my Canada account. I'm thinking about waiting until January and then appealing it. Idk, probably won't work. Anyone have experience with this new thing?

Quote:

You can no longer sell items on eBay

Hi,

We want to let you know that you haven’t met the minimum requirements to sell on eBay and your seller level is Below Standard in the US program. As such, you won't be able to list and sell items on eBay anymore.

Selling standards are in place to ensure that sellers deliver a great customer experience to their buyers. They measure whether buyers were satisfied with your items and your customer service.

When you don’t meet the minimum requirements for selling, you are creating experiences that erode confidence and drive buyers away.

If you had any active listings, they've now been ended, and any selling fees paid for those items will be credited to you.

If you've recently sold items that you still need to fulfill or ship, do so promptly. You'll still be able to see any recently sold items in My eBay, send and receive messages, and of course, buy items on eBay.

To see more details on why your seller level is Below Standard, go to your Seller Dashboard.

Yiftach 09-10-2014 03:39 AM

Pretty similar but not 100% the same, mine doesn't say "anymore",
that's why I'm confused, I'm projected to be above standard, will this change?
On another account [several months ago] I got a message that I've improved my seller performance [was below standard] -
"Great job! You've recently improved your seller performance on eBay in the US program. You’re no longer Below Standard, and you’re now meeting the minimum requirements to sell on eBay."

tannedweekend 09-10-2014 04:01 AM

Got 10 accounts limits halved and 21 day payment holds in last 48 hours because of damages more than 5%...
Getting Very stressful

evicktd 09-10-2014 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yiftach (Post 586922)
Pretty similar but not 100% the same, mine doesn't say "anymore",
that's why I'm confused, I'm projected to be above standard, will this change?
On another account [several months ago] I got a message that I've improved my seller performance [was below standard] -
"Great job! You've recently improved your seller performance on eBay in the US program. You’re no longer Below Standard, and you’re now meeting the minimum requirements to sell on eBay."

My guess is, next month your account will be reinstated because of your projected "above standard" rating. Good job! Please report back.

Yiftach 09-12-2014 04:47 PM

I contacted eBay, and they responded with the longest email ever.
These are the main sentences -
"You can now sell up to 185 items monthly or up to $2400 .00 monthly."
"In order for us to assist you in increasing your selling performance, we will be gradually increasing your limits as you decrease your complaints. The selling limit on your account is based on the number and dollar amount of open (active) items and successfully sold items per calendar month."

I had 230 items per month, and that's OK I don't complain, BUT,
for some reason I still can not list items.
I contacted them again about that.
What do you think?

evicktd 09-15-2014 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yiftach (Post 587562)
"In order for us to assist you in increasing your selling performance, we will be gradually increasing your limits as you decrease your complaints. The selling limit on your account is based on the number and dollar amount of open (active) items and successfully sold items per calendar month."

What do you think?

Did you give it at least 12 hours? Probably take some time to update your username

minime 04-01-2015 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yiftach (Post 587562)

What do you think?

Hi, what was the end of the story? Did they reinstate your selling account next month after your became "Above standard"?
Regards