eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Am i ready to go? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/77318-am-i-ready-go.html)

xstephx 09-11-2014 01:46 AM

Am i ready to go?

Hi..i recently got suspended and im going to set up a new account in my mother in laws name with her address with a new paypal new bank account..everything...ill be running the account from my address ive already rest my modem which has given me a new IPS..my question is what now? do I need to wipe clean my laptop so it has no trace of my previous account and also what about my phone as I used this 90% of the time to run my account...also about my listings I had do I need to completely change them?
Please help..i feel like there watching my every move!!! :-/

rsot 09-11-2014 01:51 AM

Re: Am i ready to go?

Welcome to the forums.

Read the stealth guide and avoid using your mother-in-law's info (yes I am aware she may be evil but still :P)

All the best

GreenBean 09-11-2014 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xstephx (Post 587143)
Hi..i recently got suspended and im going to set up a new account in my mother in laws name with her address with a new paypal new bank account..everything...ill be running the account from my address ive already rest my modem which has given me a new IPS..my question is what now? do I need to wipe clean my laptop so it has no trace of my previous account and also what about my phone as I used this 90% of the time to run my account...also about my listings I had do I need to completely change them?
Please help..i feel like there watching my every move!!! :-/

If you follow your current plan then ebay will be watching you.

You have to make sure you start all over again brand new.

No old residential address

Try to not use family info either.

Get a new address to use to be safe.

Are you running any program to see if your IP has changed?

What bank are you using? do you know if it will work for paypal?

AND, could you TRY to make sentencs & spaces next time?

It is hard to read jumbles of word.

:noidea:

xstephx 09-11-2014 02:09 AM

im using the space bar....!!
she isn't really my mother in law but my partners mother with no ties or links to me I will be using her address her bank account also google checked my new ips I reset my modem to give me a new one..she doesn't have an exsisting ebay or payal as far as ebay are concerned shes just a new seller

GreenBean 09-11-2014 02:30 AM

Why did you lose your first ebay account?

:spy:

rsot 09-11-2014 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xstephx (Post 587152)
im using the space bar....!!
she isn't really my mother in law but my partners mother with no ties or links to me I will be using her address her bank account also google checked my new ips I reset my modem to give me a new one..she doesn't have an exsisting ebay or payal as far as ebay are concerned shes just a new seller

Easier to use variation or stealth name - don't use other people's info

xstephx 09-11-2014 02:43 AM

I fell below standard after selling faulty goods which I stopped selling and refunded my buyers but stupidly thought I could open a new account linked to that one to get on track...big mistake..
Im not a huge seller roughly making £1000 a month off 2 products but it was my lively hood...im just concerned they could trace me through my mobile phone or laptop?

xstephx 09-11-2014 02:43 AM

why not other people may I ask?

rsot 09-11-2014 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xstephx (Post 587159)
why not other people may I ask?

Because using someone else ID could cause problems for them and for you in the long run.

xstephx 09-11-2014 02:50 AM

shes willing to set it up and help me so out so no problems there... :-)
ive already got my supplyier to change address on invoices to show it from her address so when they want to verify her she has everything they need...

xstephx 09-11-2014 02:52 AM

Im also getting pay as you go sim for my mobile phone in her name...
do I need to wipe all info off my laptop and phone?

rsot 09-11-2014 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xstephx (Post 587162)
Im also getting pay as you go sim for my mobile phone in her name...
do I need to wipe all info off my laptop and phone?

Up to you to make decision ultimately with her info.

You need all new info for your account.

Stealth guide + many forum posts discuss this

xstephx 09-11-2014 03:20 AM

can you direct me to a forum for more info...also if im selling the same product as before when this new account is roughly 10 miles from my original accounts address will they figure this out..do I need to sell a different item? thanks

Kiroshi 09-11-2014 03:21 AM

Welcome to the forums.

The are many many potential errors which are going to catch you out. I speak from personal experience of doing it the way you did and not taking proper measures. I was doing better than I ever had done on my original and a year later I got busted.

I know it can seem a bit frustrating when 90% of the answers are "read the stealth guide". Its not a load of people trying to sell you something, but it is a foundation of info that you need to know and people on here just don't have the energy to repeat the exact same things to a new member twice a day.

Spend some time reading the forums, use the search button and read the guide. It will help 100 times over, trust me.

All the best in getting back on track :)

xstephx 09-12-2014 03:00 AM

Thanks for your comments just one more thing, as I cant find a definite answear on here...
Im opening the account in a differnet name, address, bank, everything... the question is, the main bank account on paypal will be in a different name to mine no links to me..
so can I add an account to paypal in my name that was on my previous account without being linked?

Kiroshi 09-12-2014 03:18 AM

EVERYTHING must be new.

So this means if you have used a card, bank account, telephone number, anything like that it will link you.

You will need to open a new bank account or online savings account to give for the money to be paid into. Money can be paid in fine this way.

xstephx 09-12-2014 03:25 AM

cool...ive got a savings account that's never been linked to paypal or ebay..I can use this right? thanks for your help...it really is like Big Brother!!

GreenBean 09-12-2014 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xstephx (Post 587410)
Thanks for your comments just one more thing, as I cant find a definite answear on here...
Im opening the account in a differnet name, address, bank, everything... the question is, the main bank account on paypal will be in a different name to mine no links to me..
so can I add an account to paypal in my name that was on my previous account without being linked?

No. Never.

This makes a link.

Before you make this account active, please read much more of the forum.

Anything old can not be used again. EVER.

:nono:

GreenBean 09-12-2014 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xstephx (Post 587413)
cool...ive got a savings account that's never been linked to paypal or ebay..I can use this right? thanks for your help...it really is like Big Brother!!

A savings account may have issues with the direct debit.

Use a basic account or current account instead.

:ballchain:

rsot 09-12-2014 05:13 AM

Agree with current account use - I use that for my UK operations in general too

xstephx 09-12-2014 06:22 AM

Thanks for the advice guys but my partners mother will be the main account holder in PayPal and eBay with her bank details for any direct debit instructions my savings account will just be added on paypal as a second account and will transfer funds into that account from PayPal

xstephx 09-12-2014 06:23 AM

I'm not planning on linking eBay and paypal together