MC999 eBay Indefinite selling restriction - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-07-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default MC999 eBay Indefinite selling restriction

And it happened. I was prepared for this as it was just matter of time. 1 VERO takedown, 2 ebay trademark violations, 2 competitor or other members takedowns....

My 4 year account who was previously banned two years ago but got reinstated has come to end. Too bad I didnt find this forum before.

As I was expecting it I already started doing and opening new acc.

So first I got FR%OMM002 – Important information about your eBay account message: We’re committed to reducing both fraud and negative buying experiences on eBay. To maintain a safe marketplace, we sometimes restrict selling activity, end active items, or suspend accounts until an additional review can be completed. I have completed the additional review of your account and show that your account was originally restricted because it was in violation of eBay policy and your behavior posed a risk to the eBay community.......Please keep in mind; members who are suspended are prohibited from registering new accounts with eBay, or bidding or selling on eBay using any existing accounts. eBay reserves the right to suspend existing accounts as well as new accounts opened by anyone in the same household of a suspended user or by any other associates of a suspended user....

Then 4 min later MC999 eBay Indefinite selling restriction :
Even though you can't sell on our website, you can still use your account to buy or bid on items.....

Should I be worried for my paypal accounts too and withdraw as much as possible? Or there are not in danger
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-07-2014

Longevity: 63%
Default Re: MC999 eBay Indefinite selling restriction

eBay is definitely gone. One of the many reasons they are allowing you to buy using this account is because of the money you may have in Paypal. They (eBay and Paypal) need your money, so they may not restrict Paypal.

I would however, advise withdrawing your money slowly without not to risk your Paypal account.
AmazingHulk (10-07-2014)
Old 10-11-2014

Longevity: 59%

I agree, the fact that they are still letting use the site probably means they won't kill your paypal account, BUT, I'd get my money out of there anyway...not all at once, but a few hundred at a time.
Old 10-11-2014

Longevity: 56%

The greed...they still let you buy....lol to paypal/ebay
Old 10-11-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

That's like having to take care of the farmers daughter but "no fornicating" allowed. Sorry to hear it happened. Glad you knew it was coming.
Old 10-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 62%

My paypals have always been fine when getting restricted with an mc999. Time to make more accounts.
The Following User Says Thank You to nodeal For This Useful Post:
AmazingHulk (10-12-2014)
Old 10-18-2014

Longevity: 58%

I just got the message about not being able to sell. Should i call and see what they say? The account isn't old maybe a few months and hate to start over since i was able to list alot for free.
Old 10-20-2014
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 55%

You can call. I doubt anything will change. Like mentioned above, it is time to make more acc.
Old 10-20-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightguy42 View Post
I just got the message about not being able to sell. Should i call and see what they say? The account isn't old maybe a few months and hate to start over since i was able to list alot for free.
What message did you get for blocking you from selling? Have you sold on the account before?
Old 10-20-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 91%

Looks like its time for some stealthing.
Although the paypal is most likely not going to be taken down do NOT use think of using it again when you create your new ebay accounts. Create a new paypal with matching info to the new Ebay accounts you create and avoid using the old paypal account since that will instantly link you to the restricted account.
Good luck.
Old 10-20-2014

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
What message did you get for blocking you from selling? Have you sold on the account before?
After reviewing your eBay account, we have concerns about your selling activity. As a result we've taken the following actions on your account:
- Selling privileges have been indefinitely restricted. You won't be able to list new items. You're also not allowed to register a new account.
- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. A list of any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
- We have credited any associated fees to your account.

Our decision is based on evidence from our records and our goal to keep eBay a safer place for buyers and sellers. We're not comfortable with your selling practices or business model, and we feel they don't help to promote a positive buying and selling environment.

Even though you can't sell on our website, you can still use your account to buy or bid on items. For more information on the basics of buying, please visit:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/basics.html

You can also:
- Send email
- Obtain shipping addresses
- Leave Feedback
- Perform other administrative tasks

Please remember that you can't use other accounts or register new accounts to sell on eBay. If you do, your accounts could be limited, restricted, or suspended.

And yes been selling on the account for a few months, they took down a listing in august and then 2 listings down this past weekend before i got this message.