eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Help me please!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/78350-help-me-please.html)

mmmm2616 10-11-2014 04:35 PM

Help me please!!

I am in serious need of some help. I recently have had my ebay account restricted and cannot sale. This is creating a huge financial burden on my family as I was making around $3500 a month and was steadily growing. With the new seller performance standards in place, my defect rate was at 5.2%. I will admit that I did not educate myself on the new standards and really was kinda taken by suprise when on Sept 20, "below standard" showed up on my dashboard. 10 days later on Sept 30, I was restricted. In the last 11 days, I have been in complete panic mode, trying to figure out what to do. I haven't read yet the stealth guide book, mainly because I have spent all my time trying to figure out how to quickly get some income coming back in. I understand that a new ebay account can be purchased, however, I do not understand all of the details of how that works. So if you guys could answer a couple of questions to get me pointed in the right direct.
1. Is purchasing a new account with all the extras (vcc, paypal, etc) the way to go to get back on ebay?
2. Is the stealth guide for teaching you how to do it all yourself? If so, can you just purchase the account instead? (I mean, know I need to read it and will but trying to get back to selling as quickly as possible)
3. Are sites such as lobbay and auction essistance valid sites? Do they offer the same services as sellers provide here?

I know my questions probably seem silly to you guys who are seasoned in this, but I am just lost and not sure what move to make next. Please any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
=}-

pokerpro 10-11-2014 09:23 PM

Re: Help me please!!

Welcome to the forums, many of us have been in your shoes...but understand that Steath, properly done, will get you back in the game. You need to get the guide ASAP and read it a couple of times...and additionally, read all you can here on the forums.

Because, even if you buy an account, you still need to know the proper way to operate it. Dedicate a week to making learning stealth your job and you should be ready to get back on ebay and brining in money.

Good luck!

Mrjame 10-19-2014 12:29 AM

Re: Help me please!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmmm2616 (Post 597081)
I am in serious need of some help. I recently have had my ebay account restricted and cannot sale. This is creating a huge financial burden on my family as I was making around $3500 a month and was steadily growing. With the new seller performance standards in place, my defect rate was at 5.2%. I will admit that I did not educate myself on the new standards and really was kinda taken by suprise when on Sept 20, "below standard" showed up on my dashboard. 10 days later on Sept 30, I was restricted. In the last 11 days, I have been in complete panic mode, trying to figure out what to do. I haven't read yet the stealth guide book, mainly because I have spent all my time trying to figure out how to quickly get some income coming back in. I understand that a new ebay account can be purchased, however, I do not understand all of the details of how that works. So if you guys could answer a couple of questions to get me pointed in the right direct.
1. Is purchasing a new account with all the extras (vcc, paypal, etc) the way to go to get back on ebay?
2. Is the stealth guide for teaching you how to do it all yourself? If so, can you just purchase the account instead? (I mean, know I need to read it and will but trying to get back to selling as quickly as possible)
3. Are sites such as lobbay and auction essistance valid sites? Do they offer the same services as sellers provide here?

I know my questions probably seem silly to you guys who are seasoned in this, but I am just lost and not sure what move to make next. Please any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
=}-

All of your question are in Ebay Stealth, simple read it and follow it, it's the shortest way to your bussiness back