eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   New Account Selling Limit (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/78609-new-account-selling-limit.html)

linux7 10-19-2014 06:38 PM

New Account Selling Limit

Hi I am trying to sell some stuff on ebay, the account is new as the previous accounts I had are suspended due to some problems with some guys I was in business with and they some how linked my accounts with them. I created a another account under another name and address. Now I am trying to sell some stuff on this new account. There is no feedback etc. I tried to list one item and it would not let me and now it said my selling is limited to 0 items. Can someone help?

123 10-21-2014 11:11 AM

Re: New Account Selling Limit

Hi most likely they gave you no selling limits cause they marked your account as high risk, common causes of that are using bad ips our free forwarding numbers such as google voice

JamesNorth101 10-21-2014 01:01 PM

In the US 0/0 limits are common.

Lots of infomation about on the forum helping you combat the 0/0 limits though luckily

Lannboi 10-23-2014 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 600450)
In the US 0/0 limits are common.

Lots of infomation about on the forum helping you combat the 0/0 limits though luckily

My stealth account aged for about two week now..did some browsing on ebay,add some watching items on my account..etc..so today i decided to post an item for sell..and i get a 0/00 limits..so i call ebay and the guy ask me about my street.."does it have any letter infront of the street name..like East,South,North,West"and i told him no...so he told me to sign in ebay but i wasnt near a computer..so i told him show me the steps and i write it down and do it later...basically he say go to All selling and click on Request for higher selling limit,but then when i follow all the step..i get an error message saying "we're having Some trouble right now,please try again later"been 3 hours since i called ebay..what should i do?any help,would be appreciated it

plumsake2 10-23-2014 06:29 PM

The steps that the rep told you wouldn't work since it's a stealth account and the made up name doesn't exist. It's basically a trap for stealth accounts. You'll get the error message every time.

There really isn't anything you can do about this account besides keep calling and hope you get a nice rep that decides to manually add limits to your account without pulling database questions. At this point the account is functionally dead so you don't have anything to lose by calling again, except your time.

In the meantime, you should do some research into this 0/0 problem because it's happening a lot, and create more accounts when you think you're ready.

Mrjame 10-24-2014 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linux7 (Post 599890)
Hi I am trying to sell some stuff on ebay, the account is new as the previous accounts I had are suspended due to some problems with some guys I was in business with and they some how linked my accounts with them. I created a another account under another name and address. Now I am trying to sell some stuff on this new account. There is no feedback etc. I tried to list one item and it would not let me and now it said my selling is limited to 0 items. Can someone help?

You cannot do any thing with 0/0 limits. Create new accounts which don't get a 0/0 limits, search topic in forums

rsot 10-24-2014 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrjame (Post 601419)
You cannot do any thing with 0/0 limits. Create new accounts which don't get a 0/0 limits, search topic in forums

Not really helpful.

@Linux, can you post the steps you follow to MAKE the account? Important to make sure you have no links

elipse 10-24-2014 08:28 AM

buy accounts here m8. saves you all the trouble. make sure you read stealth so that you will not repeat what got you linked.

Speeder33 10-24-2014 10:57 PM

If you're getting 0/0 limits, you have to change your process. If you continue to make accounts the exact same way, there will be more 0/0 limits

SilentHill 10-25-2014 01:49 AM

purchase the Stealth Guide. And Buy an account from here.! Cheers

Mrjame 10-26-2014 02:27 AM

Show steps here which you follow to make an account, and make sure your info is new and didn't use before

Karakolio 10-26-2014 03:19 AM

For some reason the system is flagging you as a high-risk seller. You should try to eliminate any links to previously suspended accounts.

Also, the tools you are using to create the account could be suspicious.