eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Bank account ? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/78771-bank-account.html)

DanaRebecca 10-23-2014 08:32 PM

Bank account ?

I currently have a checking account linked to my pay pal account that is linked to my ebay account that has been suspended. Can I just add a savings account to the same existing checking account and use that as long as it has a different account number? Or is there a way for ebay to link the two accounts?

jeffweico 10-23-2014 10:39 PM

Re: Bank account ?

Who's on first??? :pound:

Your question is confusing....

You have an eBay account and a PayPal account with a checking account attached to PayPal.

Your eBay account has been suspended. The PayPal account is OK.

You want to add the OLD PayPal account to a NEW eBay account, but change the bank account in PayPal to a NEW savings account?

Is that correct?

Because if it is, then YES the accounts would be linked instantly. Any NEW eBay accounts linked to the EXISTING PayPal account would be linked REGARDLESS of whether or not the PayPal has a NEW checking or savings account added to it.

Or do I have this wrong?

DanaRebecca 10-23-2014 11:08 PM

Forgot to mention that the new savings account number would be added to a new stealth pay pal account. Not the old pay pal

plumsake2 10-24-2014 02:01 AM

What you're saying is your Ebay (or Paypal) account is suspended, and the attached Paypal had one of your checking accounts linked to it. You want to know if you can open or use a savings account from that same bank on a new Paypal account, correct?

That's fine as long as the savings was never used on Paypal before. Just because you have multiple accounts at the same bank, Paypal wouldn't know about it. But you cannot reuse the old ebay/paypal account ever again. You need to have both a new Paypal, and a new Ebay account.

GreenBean 10-24-2014 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 601309)

Or do I have this wrong?

Wrong..... OP wants to add a new savings account that ties to the existing checking account linked to a tainted paypal/ebay combo.

OP will be obtaining a new bank account with new numbers,never been used on paypal for new stealth accounts.

Gulps...

:juggle:

jeffweico 10-24-2014 07:10 AM

Yes, that is fine. I would add that if the old PayPal is still good, although it can never be used with another eBay account, it can still be good for purchasing from other websites and perhaps even selling on other websites. So it is not like the account is totally worthless.

anderman 10-24-2014 10:21 AM

If you created a new stealth paypal and stealth ebay and want to use the savings account from a bank account where the checking account is linked to your suspended account you can. As long as you have never used this savings account before with ebay or paypal you should be fine. The account number will be different.

I use my savings account with one stealth account and my checking with another stealth without any problems. I have heard of users that have gone and open a new checking account under their existing accounts and used that with their new paypal and then closed the old checking account that was linked to their suspended account. Banks allow multiple accounts under the same user account.

Mrjame 10-26-2014 02:30 AM

All of your information, in paypal and ebay are recorded, and you will never reuse again, it's linked. So you need new paypal with ebay stealth

GreenBean 10-26-2014 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrjame (Post 602060)
All of your information, in paypal and ebay are recorded, and you will never reuse again, it's linked. So you need new paypal with ebay stealth

The OP knows that.

They said they are making new accounts.

Getting hard, really hard.

:faint:

aspkin 10-26-2014 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanaRebecca (Post 601262)
I currently have a checking account linked to my pay pal account that is linked to my ebay account that has been suspended. Can I just add a savings account to the same existing checking account and use that as long as it has a different account number? Or is there a way for ebay to link the two accounts?

Yep, that'll work.

Which bank by chance?

rsot 10-26-2014 09:42 AM

Good to write out the bank OP - can confirm if it's stealth friendly