eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   virtual.address and buying (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/78831-virtual-address-buying.html)

ooooo.halo 10-25-2014 05:47 AM

virtual.address and buying

As youre all aware, im in process of first go at stealth. Because i was originally going with real name, i bought a virtual address. Under all your advice, i used a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name now but the problem is buying. I want to buy from account to make it look like a new account but i KNOW that my virtual address will only accept mail in my own name. Bit puzzled.what to do. il.know.next time to get a po box:-)
I had toyed with the idea of buying real.cheap clothing items and let them.send to virtual address..even though i wont get them. But virtual address.company will obviously know its using a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name wouldnt they unless i.only dobit twice and i deny all knowldege if they ask?

sax4 10-25-2014 05:59 AM

Re: virtual.address and buying

I wasn't aware, but congrats and good luck :). If you are buying stuff from your stealth account and delivery to virtual address then why dont you just send to your real name at real virtual address? how are they going to know its you?

ooooo.halo 10-25-2014 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 601792)
I wasn't aware, but congrats and good luck :). If you are buying stuff from your stealth account and delivery to virtual address then why dont you just send to your real name at real virtual address? how are they going to know its you?

Thanks for.your reply..i thought of that but it would.mean that i would have to.tell.seller about my change of name and they might be suspicious and report.me. wouldnt they?

sax4 10-25-2014 06:17 AM

No its normal to order something to another address, people do it all the time

ooooo.halo 10-25-2014 06:58 AM

Ok...so ask them to send to another address saying its a christmas present perhaps?
Dont ebay read messages between members coz if they did, that would flag me straight away :-)

ooooo.halo 10-25-2014 07:01 AM

I havent opened a ebay account yet...just waiting for paypal to be verified and confirmed before i do as i figured thats the best idea. Then with it beibg xmas i thought it best to not start selling till january. Is that a wise.decision?

sax4 10-25-2014 07:01 AM

You don't have to tell the seller anything, but worth checking his terms in case he only delivers to PayPal registration addresses, otherwise PayPal cannot offer them protection. When you complete checkout it will prompt you for the name and address of where you want it delivered

ooooo.halo 10-25-2014 07:20 AM

I understand what your saying but im nervous with a new account that i could mess.it up. Like you said, who wants to sell with no protection. What happens if they dont check address on paypal. I always send to ebay listed address and there have been times when people have not received coz they gave new address in paypal and i didnt.check. hope im making sense lol

rsot 10-25-2014 08:31 AM

Look into postal box then

ooooo.halo 10-25-2014 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 601818)
Look into postal box then

Will be doing that for my next ones :-)

Sooner 10-25-2014 09:44 AM

I have several stealth accounts and one of those accounts is a variation of my real address (with variation of my real name). I use this account to purchase items and haven't had any trouble having items delivered. I don't purchase on my other accounts and haven't had any trouble (knock on wood) with only selling on those accounts.