eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   account suspension, is there any way i could solve it? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/81429-account-suspension-there-any-way-i-could-solve.html)

xfitrix 01-05-2015 03:40 AM

account suspension, is there any way i could solve it?

so today i listed an item and after a few hours, i got an email saying my account is suspended indefinitely.
"After reviewing your eBay account, recent activity has raised serious security concerns"
it is not clear as to why i'm suspended. can anyone help me? never been into this. :smash:

rsot 01-05-2015 12:33 PM

Re: account suspension, is there any way i could solve it?

Welcome to the forums.

Are you selling something risky? Did you sell RIGHT AWAY after account creation? Have you been suspended before? So many unanswered questions....how did you create the account?

Your info posted is not enough to make conclusions

slokor 01-05-2015 02:59 PM

Welcome to the forums friend.
Ebay will never tell you the actual reason you were suspended. Something triggered their bots and your account was automatically suspended. This pretty much means youll have to start over cause this account is gone. Nothing can be done about that.
The trigger could have been any of a number of reasons - How soon you listed, item you listed, location listed from etc etc.
Buy the stealth guide. Learn to do things properly. Then get started again.
Good luck.

xfitrix 01-05-2015 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 627770)
Welcome to the forums.

Are you selling something risky? Did you sell RIGHT AWAY after account creation? Have you been suspended before? So many unanswered questions....how did you create the account?

Your info posted is not enough to make conclusions

i made my account in early 2014 but just started in selling in december. i sold 2 items during december without any problem.i got 18 feedbacks. this is my first time getting into this situation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 627811)
Welcome to the forums friend.
Ebay will never tell you the actual reason you were suspended. Something triggered their bots and your account was automatically suspended. This pretty much means youll have to start over cause this account is gone. Nothing can be done about that.
The trigger could have been any of a number of reasons - How soon you listed, item you listed, location listed from etc etc.
Buy the stealth guide. Learn to do things properly. Then get started again.
Good luck.

to get back by using this stealth guide,is it something hard to do?like,i got to do lots of work?i just afraid that i can't follow the steps.plus i'm from Malaysia,is it okay?

pokerpro 01-05-2015 06:45 PM

If you have a working phone number that hasn't ben banned.....call them up, you have nothing to lose at this point......BUT don;t even think of dealing with an overseas rep on it....they are just have a rubber stamp in cases like yours, that say's "You're History!".

rsot 01-06-2015 08:51 AM

If you get a bad agent...forget him/her and retry for new agent