Two questions regarding my ebay restriction - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 01-10-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Two questions regarding my ebay restriction

I have eBay Stealth, but there are two questions I have that I couldn't find answers to in it. I had 6 ebay accounts, for all different purposes, and when my main account was restricted forever about a month and a half ago over a handful of opened, yet resolved immediately, cases, 3 of my other accounts were also linked and perma-banned. Now that left 2 accounts that were unaffected, so far. I am still selling on the one and buying with the other. Is this a good thing, or will they eventually link them and restrict them too? I have been moving all the stuff from my original restricted account over to the one that is still working and so far, everything is fine. Will I be screwed though, eventually?

Question two is, if they eventually ban all my accounts and I have to use the eBay Stealth technique, since the address is different than my real address, how do I BUY things on ebay if I can't log-in to my old restricted accounts?

Thank you so much for your help!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-11-2015

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: Two questions regarding my ebay restriction

Quote:
Originally Posted by braddavery View Post
I have eBay Stealth, but there are two questions I have that I couldn't find answers to in it. I had 6 ebay accounts, for all different purposes, and when my main account was restricted forever about a month and a half ago over a handful of opened, yet resolved immediately, cases, 3 of my other accounts were also linked and perma-banned. Now that left 2 accounts that were unaffected, so far. I am still selling on the one and buying with the other. Is this a good thing, or will they eventually link them and restrict them too? I have been moving all the stuff from my original restricted account over to the one that is still working and so far, everything is fine. Will I be screwed though, eventually?

Question two is, if they eventually ban all my accounts and I have to use the eBay Stealth technique, since the address is different than my real address, how do I BUY things on ebay if I can't log-in to my old restricted accounts?

Thank you so much for your help!
They havent caught on to the link yet...but they will eventually i would imagine. Additionally, the moving of stuff from restricted account to.current account.is.another link.in itself.
Same titles?? same photos??
Once restricted on old accounts, dont log in.to them.other than to pay fees....forget about them
Stealth options would be for.you to open new accounts in new details. Check out mail forwarding, mailbox rental, storage facilities. This can be used as your registered address, address for returns and address for buying goods yourself.
The key point is to move forward and leave no trail.
Everything must be different.
As for your account now that your selling on. Same ip's, same addresses??...probably only a matter of time now
Digest this forums.content and prepare yourself for what needs to be done when and if the time comes.
Welcome to the forums :-)

Last edited by ooooo.halo; 01-11-2015 at 03:23 AM.
Old 01-11-2015
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

Your accounts that are still live and linked to your banned accounts. So there is a very real possibility it will be shut down too. This can happen at any time. Thats not to say it will 100% be shut down, but you should prepare for the worst.

With regards to buying things with stealth accounts, ideally you open them with addresses you have access to. These can include po boxes, storage facilities, mom & pop stores are supposed to be good (so ive read from the US users on here)
Old 01-11-2015

Longevity: 56%

[QUOTE=ooooo.halo;630098] Check out mail forwarding, mailbox rental, storage facilities. This can be used as your registered address, address for returns and address for buying goods yourself.
QUOTE]

I know private rentable mailbox address can be used for returns etc....

but are you SURE they can be used for a Registered Address?? as in like from the very start..

creating a brand new ebay/paypal and using the Virtual address from the getgo??

surely ebay/pp will quickly pick up on that address??
Old 01-11-2015

[quote=johnquango;630320]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooooo.halo View Post
Check out mail forwarding, mailbox rental, storage facilities. This can be used as your registered address, address for returns and address for buying goods yourself.
QUOTE]

I know private rentable mailbox address can be used for returns etc....

but are you SURE they can be used for a Registered Address?? as in like from the very start..

creating a brand new ebay/paypal and using the Virtual address from the getgo??

surely ebay/pp will quickly pick up on that address??
Yep....use them as registered address for all my accounts :-)
Old 01-11-2015

So if/when paypal do a 'credit/electoral check' it's gonna go bad...?

If an address doesn't actually exist or is one of multiple 'mail forwarding address's' owned by a company how does this work?

Also a simple 'google maps' search would not find these address's...
Old 01-11-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnquango View Post
So if/when paypal do a 'credit/electoral check' it's gonna go bad...?

If an address doesn't actually exist or is one of multiple 'mail forwarding address's' owned by a company how does this work?

Also a simple 'google maps' search would not find these address's...
Isnt that the same for everybody though???

They DO exist

Yes...google maps WILL find my addresses.

I did a lot of homework beforehand :-)
Old 01-11-2015

I'm confused, if these companies offer 'virtual address's' or 'mailboxes with 'key'

Say a company owns 1000's of address's obv these are not individual Bricks and mortar houses??
Old 01-11-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnquango View Post
I'm confused, if these companies offer 'virtual address's' or 'mailboxes with 'key'

Say a company owns 1000's of address's obv these are not individual Bricks and mortar houses??
BUT nonetheless the building does exist.
All my addresses are not virtual. I use other services also that i have mentioned in the past.
But the street and postcode does exist.

Of course, we are on the electoral roll at the property in which we live. So whatever address we use, be it ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or real ( but dont reside at ) ..we would not be on the electoral roll for that property anyway.

Im happy with what i have. Each one is accessible to me in terms of recieving post ie refunds which i rarely have anyway.
Should my addresses ever be a problem then il keep going.

Last edited by ooooo.halo; 01-11-2015 at 06:26 PM. Reason: error
The Following User Says Thank You to ooooo.halo For This Useful Post:
johnquango (01-11-2015)
Old 01-11-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums OP.

You should have access to address that you choose to use for an account if you intend to buy as well e.g. post office box
Old 01-11-2015

Longevity: 59%

I will just say that yes, your account is clearly linked, and it is just a matter of time for them to kill the good one.....maybe 1 month, maybe 1 year or maybe never........but everyday is a new day you could get suspended......

So........get some stealth accounts going so if/when it happens, you won't miss a beat.........that was exactly my situation that got me to stealth.
Old 01-11-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Be thankful that you are still able to sell and start creating some stealth accounts just in case the others get shut down. They may or may not get shut down - sometimes people get lucky. So don't abandon the account or anything.

Having said that, I would keep a fairly low balance in my PayPal accounts. Just enough to cover any potential refunds plus your eBay fees.

Start working some new stealth accounts NOW, so that you do not have an interruption in your business if the two accounts in question get banned. In fact, if it were me, I would be aiming for TEN stealth accounts and I would spread my products and sales among them. That way, if another account gets hit, you only lose 10% of your business, not 100%.

Take this as a sign that somebody upstairs likes you! Many times people come here who have lost their only account and their only source of income. Worse, their PayPal is shut down and their money will be held for SIX MONTHS! INSTANT POVERTY! Luckily, you do not seem to be in that situation. You can plan and avoid it. Many a forum member would have done ANYTHING to be in your shoes at one time.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
rsot (01-11-2015)