eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   VERO question. Should I relist? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/82296-vero-question-should-i-relist.html)

emings5 01-29-2015 11:57 AM

VERO question. Should I relist?

Hello Everyone

so Last week I got my first vero warning ever and got 6 of my listings removed as the right owner complained.

I was able to contact the right owner and confirmed that they would not take down my listings anymore.

My question is, Should I still relist it? This is a stealth account ( a good one) and I dont want eBay bots to suspend me automatically.

In other words, if your listing is taken down for vero and you list it again does ebay automaticly take them down or does a report by the rights owner needs to be made again?

Thank you

ooooo.halo 01-29-2015 12:13 PM

Re: VERO question. Should I relist?

Quote:

Originally Posted by emings5 (Post 636606)
Hello Everyone

so Last week I got my first vero warning ever and got 6 of my listings removed as the right owner complained.

I was able to contact the right owner and confirmed that they would not take down my listings anymore.

My question is, Should I still relist it? This is a stealth account ( a good one) and I dont want eBay boots to suspend me automatically.

In other words, if your listing is taken down for vero and you list it again does ebay automaticly take them down or does a report by the rights owner needs to be made again?

Thank you

If youve had a warning, id probably cool off a bit. Theres every chance an automatic removal may occur.
How long have you been selling on this account?

emings5 01-29-2015 12:48 PM

Thanks for your response.

I have been activly selling on this account since April 2014. Current limits are 1700/40,000

548 %100 Positive feedback and all 5 star DSR and Top rated.

ooooo.halo 01-29-2015 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emings5 (Post 636618)
Thanks for your response.

I have been activly selling on this account since April 2014. Current limits are 1700/40,000

548 %100 Positive feedback and all 5 star DSR and Top rated.

Hang around and see what others say.
Sounds like you have a good standing account presently so obviously you dont want to jeopardise it with vero.
Not a.vero lister myself so worthwhile seeing what others say :-)

RosieTosie 01-29-2015 01:12 PM

Agreed, why woukd you even consider risking an account with limits as high as yours, have you forgotten or even ever realised how difficult it is to get limits that high?

comp07974 01-29-2015 01:26 PM

Guys, can i ask what VERO means?

and girls sorry

emings5 01-29-2015 01:45 PM

Thanks again for the responses.

I think I will pass on relisting although the right ownered confirmed I was ok to sell. The thing is that I have different accounts for various cataogries that I sell in and this account was the only one in this particular catagory.

I guess I am going to need to say goodbye to those products for a while.

Thanks again guys

ooooo.halo 01-29-2015 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emings5 (Post 636636)
Thanks again for the responses.

I think I will pass on relisting although the right ownered confirmed I was ok to sell. The thing is that I have different accounts for various cataogries that I sell in and this account was the only one in this particular catagory.

I guess I am going to need to say goodbye to those products for a while.

Thanks again guys

Good move :thumb:

bjammin 01-29-2015 03:53 PM

Quote:

Hello Everyone

My question is, Should I still relist it? This is a stealth account ( a good one) and I dont want eBay bots to suspend me automatically.

Thank you

If the email that you received had the rights owner info on it and you contacted them, and they then told you that you had permission.....and you have proof, I do not see why you cannot relist the item if the rights owner was the issue and is no longer the issue. Did you get a selling restriction for x amount of days or just a warning?

The MC999s for trademark violation usually come from rights owner or competitors. The competitors complaining would not include the info to contact the rights owner however. If it was a diff MC999 stating something like "we took you listing down because buyers have reported bad transactions with these types of items" then I would be skeptical about relisting it.

GreenBean 01-29-2015 04:44 PM

Quote:

Hello Everyone

Thank you

What actual ebay notice did you get?

What was the reply from the Rights ownder. Was it written or verbal?

:spy:

rsot 01-30-2015 11:44 AM

Don't consider relisting until you are given green light by eB - even then...it's iffy - what is your proof from the rights owner?

ooooo.halo 01-30-2015 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comp07974 (Post 636630)
Guys, can i ask what VERO means?

and girls sorry

WARNING EBAY LINK

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...nded-item.html

slokor 01-30-2015 06:19 PM

If you really want to sell this item and if you do have written permission from the rights holder you could consider calling ebay and having them put a note on your account to ensure youre able to sell these products. That is - if youre comfortable enough calling them. Its always risky and so you need to figure out if its worth it.