Notification of Limited Account Access OMARCP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 11-23-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Default Notification of Limited Account Access OMARCP

New account, set up the correct way and had it running for about 30 days profits maybe of 1500.00-2000.00 after building up some buying feedback, and small sales at the start. Well I noticed a strange 402 area code phone number on my cell phone and did not answer the call. Got home, went to log into my eBay and all my auctions were ended, the account was suspended, and the PayPal was limited.

I got this notice from both Ebay, and PayPal.

MC183 Notification of Limited Account Access OMARCP

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

As part of our efforts to provide a safe and secure environment for the online community, we regularly screen account activity. While reviewing your PayPal and eBay accounts, we observed activity that we would like to further verify. For this reason, limitations have been placed on your account(s) until we are able to gather some additional information from you.

To resolve the account limitations, please complete the following steps:
1. Log into your PayPal account.
2. Click the "My Account" tab.
3. Click the "Resolution Center" subtab.
4. Go to the "Action" column.
5. Click the "Resolve" button and complete the requested steps on each lifting requirement outlined.

After we have gathered the necessary information, your account will be reviewed for reinstatement and you will be notified by email of our decision.

Please note that any selling fees owed to eBay may become due and payable. Any outstanding amounts owed will be debited from the billing method on file unless already disputed.

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter and apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely, blah blah blah...........

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

As part of our efforts to provide a safe and secure environment for the
online community, we regularly screen account activity.
Our review of your account has identified an issue regarding its safe use.
We have placed a restriction on your account as a precaution.

To lift the restriction we will require some further information from you.

If, once we review your further information and we're confident that the
use of your account does not present a safety risk to our service and
customers, we'll be happy to reinstate your account.

Here's what to do:

1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Click on the "My Account" tab.
3. Click on the sub-tab "Resolution Center".
4. Go to the "Action" column.
5. Click on the "Resolve" button to view the requirements and follow the
instructions provided.

After we have gathered the necessary information, we'll review your account
and notify you by email of our decision.

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Very sincerely,

PayPal Account Review Department

So I log into PayPal, and in order to lift the limitations they want tracking numbers, suppliers, and to confirm my address... I have all but fax my suppliers which I plan to do on Monday.

Has anyone had this type of limitation, also anyone get reinstated with this type of account suspension OMARCP???

best part was I sent e-checks out for items I bought maybe around 780.00 which showed up in PayPal as pending, being the nice company that they are instead of paying my sellers whom I bought the items from the day of clearing it went into my PayPal account because of the account being limited when it should of been returned to my bank account, so now I have around 1000.00 frozed in PreyPay right now.

Keep in mind this was a straight up legit account with no linking of any kind.

Last edited by GreenBean; 11-23-2008 at 03:54 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-23-2008

That 402 number was paypal....someone calls up and says " did you authorize this transfer" and your supposed to say " well of course I did its my bank account"

Then they ask you about what you sell, and where you sell it .........

By not answering that call the rep triggered the limitation.

The OMARCP limits ebay and paypal, what it means is that your are going to provide all types of information to paypal and only when they are satisfied will you get a pass. Once the tracking numbers clear and the everything else adds up they will lift it and your ebay/paypal account will be good as new

btw the OMARCP is only triggered when you link you ebay / paypal account, its either done through ebay or in your paypal profile under auction settings. Unlink them unless you want to go NARU every time paypal limits you in the future
Old 11-24-2008
Threadstarter  

thanks for the reply, I hope it does go that smooth knowing how they like to keep you limited.:(