eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   eBay account suspended because I'm dating someone with suspended account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/83275-ebay-account-suspended-because-im-dating-someone-suspended-account.html)

Kingmustang 02-25-2015 01:14 PM

eBay account suspended because I'm dating someone with suspended account

So I'm 21 and just got my own ebay account last year and wanted to sell I think it was a saddle, so since I had no paypal my bf allowed me to link his paypal tempararaly. Big mistake, evedentky he used to have one that got suspended so now mine got suspended. Tried removing and putting my own paypal. No go. So I set up a whole new account with my own banking info. They suspended that one too. How do I fix it and is it even legal? I was told that even though I don't live with the man and even if we break up I can't have a ebay account unless he resolve his which they won't help him do.

It does not seem legal to punish me simply because of my assassination to someone I was directly told I was now a liability to them What The Hell

Any ideas?

nickh04 02-26-2015 01:55 PM

Re: eBay account suspended because I'm dating someone with suspended account

assassination?

RosieTosie 02-26-2015 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickh04 (Post 645774)
assassination?

Hehehe he might well have felt like assassinating that partner!, but of course he meant the assignation they were having.

RosieTosie 02-26-2015 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingmustang (Post 645487)
So I'm 21 and just got my own ebay account last year and wanted to sell I think it was a saddle, so since I had no paypal my bf allowed me to link his paypal tempararaly. Big mistake, evedentky he used to have one that got suspended so now mine got suspended. Tried removing and putting my own paypal. No go. So I set up a whole new account with my own banking info. They suspended that one too. How do I fix it and is it even legal? I was told that even though I don't live with the man and even if we break up I can't have a ebay account unless he resolve his which they won't help him do.

It does not seem legal to punish me simply because of my assassination to someone I was directly told I was now a liability to them What The Hell

Any ideas?

Of course the answer for you is stealth, with completely new and fresh details and this forum is made up entirely of people who have already been through the creation of just such accounts to get back onto ebay and paypal, even if you just read through today's posts you will be much wiser by the time you have finished reading.