eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Reuse of images from my limited account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/83682-reuse-images-my-limited-account.html)

Machida_Era 03-09-2015 05:02 AM

Reuse of images from my limited account

Hey guys I just wanted some information regarding the reuse of images. Is there a threat of reusing images from my suspended/limited account and if so is there a way of clearing the images of any data that is linked with my limited eBay account?

Thank you!

muzzie 03-09-2015 05:28 AM

Re: Reuse of images from my limited account

Big NONONO. Don't use same images even between different active accounts. Everything used from suspended accounts has a big red flag on it.

Machida_Era 03-09-2015 06:01 AM

The thing is I used stock images from my supplier since I don't have a decent camera myself, how would I go about solving the issue?

rsot 03-09-2015 09:35 AM

Batchpurifier or similar programs to strip the info.

Then "tailor" them with photoshop or paint or so...

wtfebay 03-09-2015 10:17 AM

Youll get flagged again quick reusing pictures. If you have enough space to crop the image, i would do so. Add a watermark to it as well. Honestly i would never use stock images though.

YEbayY 03-09-2015 01:42 PM

DO NOT
I REPEAT DO NOT!

Use the same images i made that mistake and got a few accounts limited
Luckily before items sold

tannedweekend 03-09-2015 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Machida_Era (Post 648630)
Hey guys I just wanted some information regarding the reuse of images. Is there a threat of reusing images from my suspended/limited account and if so is there a way of clearing the images of any data that is linked with my limited eBay account?

Thank you!

You will be linked. Dont do it
Make new pictures, its worth it
Also you can use EXIF cleaner. So many for free. Just google it
2 minutes will do a job for you perfectly

ALL FRESH is a way to go, otherwise its called Stupid move.

Machida_Era 03-09-2015 04:26 PM

Thanks guys there seems to be abit of a mixed message of do's and dont's so I think i'll go ahead and wait for more replies before making my decision, maybe wiping the images clean may do the trick..

rainmaker 03-09-2015 04:29 PM

Google: PNG Stripper, simple and easy to use drag and drop to remove metadata.

bjammin 03-09-2015 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Machida_Era (Post 648638)
The thing is I used stock images from my supplier since I don't have a decent camera myself, how would I go about solving the issue?

Never use stock photos on a brand new account. And to solve the problem, go buy a decent camera, ipod, iphone, something other than using stock photos. Everyone and their mothers have access to those same pictures.

Speeder33 03-15-2015 11:17 PM

You can buy a cheap camera/phone with a decent camera for very cheap nowadays. Worth the cost to ensure no accounts are linked

J dub 1984 03-16-2015 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainmaker (Post 648771)
Google: PNG Stripper, simple and easy to use drag and drop to remove metadata.

Care to elaborate ?

slokor 03-16-2015 12:13 PM

Get a new camera and get the work done yourself.
Takes money to make money and getting that camera is a part of that. Having a decent phone can also be solution since the newer ones have very good cameras.
Do not take short cuts because they'll end up costing you.

wtfebay 03-16-2015 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 650819)
Takes money to make money....

THIS is the single most important thing that newcomers don't realize. Everyone is looking to "get rich quick", but don't want to spend anything to get there. I have lost thousands of dollars over the years through trial and error or getting f*cked over by bad buyers or what have you. How many are ready to take even $100 in loss?

anova85 03-20-2015 06:12 AM

Wtfebay,

I 10000% agree with you ! there is nothing productive in things which cost nothing .it ever rhymes lol.
I my self went through many trials and errors before " I finally got this point " .... and to add to this , I'm very thankful to members who are approved by moderators to offer other members fully working accounts. In the long run investing into those "expensive accounts " is so worth the price and hard work people put into investing making them .

jdmswagserf 03-23-2015 06:26 PM

If i take pictures from the same phone, but all different, different backgrounds, maybe diff poses, and some flash on flash off, completely diff pics on each stealth account, can they know they al came from the same phone?