eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Ebay suspended me then two weeks later did my other accounts, so i created a new acc. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/8371-ebay-suspended-me-then-two-weeks-later-did-my-other-accounts-so-i-created-new-acc.html)

nicethings23 11-29-2008 04:51 PM

Ebay suspended me then two weeks later did my other accounts, so i created a new acc.

Was suspended for putting " NO E-CHEQUES " IN MY LISTINGS.

I got back on yesterday listed 60 items and late last night my new account was suspended for being linked to me, can only think as i opened a new paypal with another credit card
Had to put in my own address to verify it.

I had 2 other accounts i use to just use to buy, then sell from my main account.
Ebay suspended these about 2-3 weeks after my main suspension even though i had these before my main user account.and only used them for buying.

Was so shocked that this time is took them 12 hours.

Then today created another with legal credit/debit card, listed 3 items and within 20 min that was suspened!!!!!

Just goes to prove ( WHAT THEY ALWAYS DENY) That they dont own Pay Pal when it clear they do!!!!l

Any-one think it was because of Pay Pal? or do you no was possible else?

If it was due to my i.p address... Dont really understand much about that.. ( not very good with comptures)

I now have dileated all files and cookies and this will be done automatic every time i log of.

TGMT² 11-29-2008 05:29 PM

1st of all...Welcome to the Forum! :)

I would recommend getting the "Stealth Book" if you want to continue with Ebay. You don't need to be Computer savvy with the book, its basically a step by step guide.

And take some time to familiarize yourself with this forum...lots of valuable information and lots of people here to help!

Here We Go Again 11-30-2008 02:06 AM

Welcome to our little humble cyber abode...

Please add your location to your account here.
eBay/Paypal rules vari by country.
Go to your "User CP" and list your location.
This helps since eBay/Paypal Rules are different by country.
Thanks

oompaloompa 11-30-2008 05:00 AM

link

if you used the same name and address details, linked with old paypal, used same ip all could link you.

you can only set up ebay using same or some of same details as old suspended one, if you intend to buy only, as soon as you sell you will probably get hit.