eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Quick Fix for Mismatched Stealth Genders (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/84659-quick-fix-mismatched-stealth-genders.html)

irahs 04-10-2015 10:01 PM

Quick Fix for Mismatched Stealth Genders

So, generally when I buy stealth, I ask for a female's details, since if I ever have to call in, it will be easier. Well this is a trick I used with an OLD paypal- I assume it will still work. I had to call in for what was clearly a very masculine name with my very feminine voice- after giving all of the info the rep kept asking if they were speaking to the account holder. I quickly responded that I was "post-op" and if they kept this line of questioning leading towards my gender, it would be infringing on my rights.

That shut them up quick and I was able to get my 45 limit lifted.

sax4 04-11-2015 04:45 AM

Re: Quick Fix for Mismatched Stealth Genders

Quote:

Originally Posted by irahs (Post 658359)
So, generally when I buy stealth, I ask for a female's details, since if I ever have to call in, it will be easier. Well this is a trick I used with an OLD paypal- I assume it will still work. I had to call in for what was clearly a very masculine name with my very feminine voice- after giving all of the info the rep kept asking if they were speaking to the account holder. I quickly responded that I was "post-op" and if they kept this line of questioning leading towards my gender, it would be infringing on my rights.

..Hahaha :D

Haidukken 04-11-2015 05:54 AM

That might be one of the best posts I've read in a long time.

I tip my hat to you, milady!

rsot 04-11-2015 08:23 AM

That's funny but creative....Ms. Jenner :d

Blood 04-11-2015 10:43 AM

I honestly didn't expect to see a usable fix without outside help, this is gold legit gold. I'd keep this one wrapped tighter.

yankee 04-11-2015 12:19 PM

I am a male with a very female name. Never had an issue with ebay or paypal.

123 04-11-2015 02:23 PM

Ha very creative strategy, kudos to that! I wonder if it makes it even easier to pass some questioning because now there worried about getting fired for discrimination :fight:

ricardosway8 04-11-2015 05:49 PM

:lol: Now thats a nice one getting them to shut up. You throw them off track.

SilentHill 04-12-2015 02:59 AM

That is awesome!!! LOL

wtfebay 04-13-2015 09:13 AM

Nice idea...I will use this if I ever havw to call in on one of my female accounts. Although I have a fairly deep voice that in no way resembles a trans on hormones. Could get interesting

irahs 03-05-2016 11:50 PM

They can't ask questions regarding your sex at all. Still works too!!

bjammin 03-05-2016 11:55 PM

I am a male and I have called in on the same female account a few times. They dont want to ask you why your voice sounds like the opposite sex. It would be insulting. It is like asking a fat chick if she is pregnant. Just doesnt end nicely.

Candyland 03-06-2016 03:03 AM

Quote:

unbelievable is paypal have special mercy on femail voice and talks
if that is great then it will be great for all

Bernie Sanders 03-06-2016 10:33 PM

been there done that

xxrange 03-07-2016 09:57 PM

Quote:

HA to you sir! err Mam

exxomscp 03-17-2016 12:13 PM

This ain't Tumblr... Lol.

beatboxerboy 05-29-2017 04:44 PM

I think i'll try this. LOL. I just made 2 accounts in womens names....with my masculine voice. A bit risky but i'll post an update once I call in to ask for an increase.

newjerseymax 05-30-2017 03:31 PM

Ha I have actually done this a couple of times....

BandCampCounselor 12-28-2017 03:36 PM

Quote:

I quickly responded that I was "post-op" and if they kept this line of questioning leading towards my gender, it would be infringing on my rights.

Effing BRILLIANT!!!! hahahahahaha :D