eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   1 of my stealths went down this morning (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/85093-1-my-stealths-went-down-morning.html)

nickh04 04-24-2015 03:35 PM

1 of my stealths went down this morning

No big deal. I know how it got linked. I was suprised it lasted this long.

Anyways, I have some money in my paypal that is linked to this banned account that I would like to withdrawal. I have not added a bank account to my Paypal.

My question is: Since the eBay account is banned, would it be okay to add my personal bank account that was already banned on paypal from another ebay account to Paypal so I can withdrawal my funds? This might be a stupid question but I would like some insight from you guys before I follow through.

Thanks

JamesNorth101 04-24-2015 03:41 PM

Re: 1 of my stealths went down this morning

PayPal does not let you add a bank account to an PP account that has already been used on PayPal before.

mufc365 04-24-2015 03:46 PM

Yeh it will say something like this bank account is already associated with another PayPal account. Best option is to ring PayPal or use a bank account not used before.

sln531 04-24-2015 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickh04 (Post 662798)
No big deal. I know how it got linked. I was suprised it lasted this long.

Anyways, I have some money in my paypal that is linked to this banned account that I would like to withdrawal. I have not added a bank account to my Paypal.

My question is: Since the eBay account is banned, would it be okay to add my personal bank account that was already banned on paypal from another ebay account to Paypal so I can withdrawal my funds? This might be a stupid question but I would like some insight from you guys before I follow through.

Thanks

Well then I would add A bank account to that PayPal just in case it gets limited you don't want your money to be stuck in there for 180 days that will suck!

nickh04 04-24-2015 05:16 PM

Can I purchase a VBA from a seller on this site and withdraw?

EDIT: Just did a little bit of searching and learned you should NOT withdraw to a VBA.

Is the only other option to open a real bank account?? Seems like there has to be another way..

JamesNorth101 04-24-2015 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickh04 (Post 662819)

No.

VBAs sold on the forum can only be used to verify a PayPal account

sln531 04-24-2015 08:26 PM

Quote:

EDIT: Just did a little bit of searching and learned you should NOT withdraw to a VBA.

Is the only other option to open a real bank account?? Seems like there has to be another way..

What's the big deal opening a bank account, usually they're only about $25.00 to open not a big deal!

There's another option just let me add one of my Bank accounts and I'll pull that money out for you real good :d

nickh04 04-24-2015 08:26 PM

Thanks for the info guys.

I've come up with a few other ideas to get my money. Basically I don't want to burn a bank account to withdraw ~$800, so what if I sent a payment to one of my other stealth accounts?

Or..

My eBay account is restricted, but I may still be able to buy items. I could buy with my restricted account from one of my other stealth accounts and transfer the money that way? Surely someone has thought of this already. What do you guys think of this?

nickh04 04-24-2015 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sln531 (Post 662866)
What's the big deal opening a bank account, usually they're only about $25.00 to open not a big deal!

There's another option just let me add one of my Bank accounts and I'll pull that money out for you real good :d

Because I will only use this account for 1 transaction, and I won't be able to use this bank account with my stealths again. Sounds like a huge waste.

Also most banks make you keep a balance of $1500 in order to waive the fees. Pain in the ass if you ask me

jrandleww 04-24-2015 08:53 PM

Could he open a savings account at his same bank and use that account number to add to PP and withdraw to?

GreenBean 04-24-2015 08:55 PM

Quote:

Your choice may be limited to adding another unused bank account or maybe asking for a check proivded you have access to your stealth address.

Bank account would be basically easier.

Is the orginal phone number still attached to the paypal?

That may be important.

nickh04 04-24-2015 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 662878)
Your choice may be limited to adding another unused bank account or maybe asking for a check proivded you have access to your stealth address.

Bank account would be basically easier.

Is the orginal phone number still attached to the paypal?

That may be important.

Not sure how you can cash a check that isn't made out to you. This is a stealth account which doesn't have my real name. I do have access to the phone # still.

Baffled 04-25-2015 06:49 AM

What's wrong with sending it to another paypal account and withdrawing it?

rsot 04-25-2015 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickh04 (Post 662883)
Not sure how you can cash a check that isn't made out to you. This is a stealth account which doesn't have my real name. I do have access to the phone # still.

Difficult but not impossible - some banks still can allow it. As an example, one of my banks does it for me (check isn't PP related just fyi) as I have a strong relationship with the bank and a business account

Dan T. 04-25-2015 08:11 AM

Why not open a VBA on your own and take it from there?

Just wondering.. :confused:

mufc365 04-25-2015 09:37 AM

If you already have got your funds from the other Paypal account ring Paypal and ask them to remove that bank account so you can add it to the new suspended one.

nickh04 04-25-2015 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baffled (Post 662985)

This seems like the easiest route to take. I can send it to a paypal account that has not been linked to ebay, and just send the money as a gift.

Has anybody else been successful with this method?

Dan T. 04-25-2015 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickh04 (Post 663033)
This seems like the easiest route to take. I can send it to a paypal account that has not been linked to ebay, and just send the money as a gift.

Has anybody else been successful with this method?

I've seen more experienced members than me recommending NOT to do it, as it can cause linkage. :boink:

nickh04 04-25-2015 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan T. (Post 662999)
Why not open a VBA on your own and take it from there?

Just wondering.. :confused:

What VBA are you suggesting?

Dan T. 04-25-2015 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickh04 (Post 663039)
What VBA are you suggesting?

I'm sorry, I am not an authority on VBAs. Hopefully more experienced members can shed some light on this matter.

All I know is, many use VBAs and they say it's a quick and simple 5 mins process that you can take online.

JamesNorth101 04-25-2015 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baffled (Post 662985)

It would link the two PayPal accounts. Not point letting the contamination spread

farout 04-25-2015 04:58 PM

Just spend the money on something.