eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Appealing a suspended account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/86559-appealing-suspended-account.html)

Freestyle2384 06-10-2015 07:31 PM

Appealing a suspended account

So I just got 4 active stealths account suspended yesterday. "Due to security concerns". This happened on my last batch of accounts 5 months ago. I am selling vero DVD's so I understand a suspension on the 1 account I was selling Disney but still not sure how they link the other 3. I change Ips, have different listings, font etc. All phone #s I let expire I wonder if that has to do with anything. I tried calling today for one of my accounts on a tracfone. They looked me up by my user ID since my original phone # that was created with the account expired.
I told them my account got mistakenly suspended and I want it renabled. He looked it up and looked at notes and asked me what I was selling. I told him I had 3 dvd listings up. He said he will submit an appeal and I should get an email within 24 hours saying if I got reinstated or them asking for more identification. This is the first time I bothered to call about a suspension. Could they really simply re-instate it without asking for ID? If so that is amazing and wish I did that on previous suspended accounts.
If they do ask for license or utility bills is it possible to get around it?

Freestyle2384 06-14-2015 07:12 PM

Re: Appealing a suspended account

I got this response regarding my appeal decision.
"I received a response from our appeals team that the appeal that we made has been denied, but what you need to do is call and ask for our Trust and Safety team so they can do something about the suspension on your account, I did what i could and provided information about the issue you had on the account, but their review came up to a conclusion that the appeal is denied.

Please do call our Trust and Safety team for further appeals process...

Hope this info helps

Thanks

Ebay"

Has anyone called the Trust and Safety team? Would they give me any hints on why my account was suspended? I'm sure they want me to fax in documents. What do they ask you when you call?

two3aight1 06-14-2015 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freestyle2384 (Post 676735)
I am selling vero DVD's

...this :lol:

rsot 06-14-2015 08:51 PM

The vero DVDs did you in - very low chance of any positive reinstatement - forget this account and rebuild new ones...and analyze your business model