eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Beware of Auctiva (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/87601-beware-auctiva.html)

da5543 07-17-2015 10:12 PM

Beware of Auctiva

WTF!!! I just created new ebay acct one month ago and sell very low risk. I just got Ebay Suspended because of Auctiva. If you don't renew token, Auctiva will be prevented from performing actions on your behalf, including posting listing to eBay and updating the Scrolling Gallery.

yankee 07-18-2015 06:45 AM

Re: Beware of Auctiva

How is your suspension auctiva's fault?

JamesNorth101 07-18-2015 07:12 AM

Got to keep an eye on things like this.

Were you not checking the eBay account?

da5543 07-18-2015 07:46 AM

I have login eBay acct few time for two month. After 30 day, I sign up and used auctiva to list the item. I have sold 10 item and got few positive feedback. I received few e-mail from auctiva stated to renew token, but I forgot. DO you think auctiva report eBay to suspend my acct?This is not my first eBay stealth acct . I do have 23 eBay acct and never happened.

yankee 07-18-2015 07:51 AM

I do not think that at all.
Sounds like a coincidence to me. Also, the token expires every year unless ebay or auctiva removes it. What it sounds like to me is ebay suspended your account and the token is no longer valid.
I may not be following correctly but that is what I am gathering.

JamesNorth101 07-18-2015 07:59 AM

Got to agree with Yankee on this one. When did you get the suspension notice from eBay?

solefoodbk 07-18-2015 03:31 PM

This same thing occurred on my Inkfrog account.

I'd be careful blaming the middleman and rethink your stealth strategies. I don't use auctiva but on inkfrog if an account gets suspended (in my case for late payment of fees) the token expires BUT once I paid the fees obviously everything went back to normal.

Auctiva isn't out to get sellers banned, they want your money. That would be counter productive on their end to do so. Plus, its not their job to worry about getting sellers banned or not thats eBays job. They just provide a service thats it.

da5543 07-18-2015 09:42 PM

ok On July 16, I received email from Auctiva stated below
Dear,

We have been notified that your eBay token associated with your Auctiva account is invalid or expired. Without a valid token, Auctiva will be prevented from performing actions on your behalf, including posting listing to eBay and updating the Scrolling Gallery. It is strongly recommended that you generate a new token for your Auctiva account as soon as possible to avoid interruption of your service.

To update your token, please log in to your account, hover your mouse over the My Account tab and click the eBay option under Settings. Then, click the Get New Token link on the ensuing page and proceed as directed.

If you have any questions or comments, please visit the FAQ page
or file a support request here: Request Help

Thank you,
Auctiva.com

Then next day, I got email from Ebay a shown below

Hello ,

After reviewing your eBay account, recent activity has raised serious security concerns. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Your eBay account has been suspended indefinitely.
- Item listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.

You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account. Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay community

We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

solefoodbk 07-19-2015 01:23 AM

If you think they did then don't use their service.

I don't think they intentionally contacted eBay and got you suspended. Like what yankee said its probably a coincidence. If it truly was them contacting eBay....

We would have ALOT more members saying the same thing.

Keep in mind their business is basically designed for stealthers, in a sense. Not saying all their money is from us but a large portion is. Why would they purposely help eBay and hurt themselves in the process? Why would they do this?

They are a business, their goal is to have YOUR money. That means they want as many of your accounts ACTIVE with tokens as possible.