Ebay account suspended after the 5th item uploaded - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 07-22-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Ebay account suspended after the 5th item uploaded

Hi all,

I've got a message from ebay with a code MC113 saying that my account was suspended and to know more i have to contact them.

When i called the support, and i spoke with them 3 times including the supervisor i hit a brick wall trying to find out what is the reason for them to suspend me. I offered to provide personal ID copy, passport copy, bank account statements or whatever they might require but they said that my suspension is not an object to an appeal.

Now, after speaking with a few friends we decided that the most probable reason for my suspension is the reason that my account was registered on ebay.com about year and a half ago with no activity on it whatsoever and I started selling for a first time yesterday. Listed 5 items and got blocked on the 6th. All the items are listed properly and they are sourced from Amazon.

Now, my question is, Is there any chance for me to pressure Ebay with calling everyday even for a couple of months and reinstate my account or that's a lost cause?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-22-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Ebay account suspended after the 5th item uploaded

Quote:
Now, after speaking with a few friends we decided that the most probable reason for my suspension is the reason that my account was registered on ebay.com about year and a half ago with no activity on it whatsoever
A Year with no activity and then all of the sudden you start listing items, that can do.

Quote:
All the items are listed properly and they are sourced from Amazon.
Dropshipping from Amazon, bad idea. Don't have your own items? Also did u use stock images? I'm going to guess yes.

Quote:
Now, my question is, Is there any chance for me to pressure Ebay with calling everyday even for a couple of months and reinstate my account or that's a lost cause?
Seriously doubt that you would be able to get the account reinstated, it has zero selling history, probably zero feedback, and you listed items from Amazon....I'm going to say No to your pressuring Ebay.
Old 07-24-2015

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
A Year with no activity and then all of the sudden you start listing items, that can do.

Dropshipping from Amazon, bad idea. Don't have your own items? Also did u use stock images? I'm going to guess yes.

Seriously doubt that you would be able to get the account reinstated, it has zero selling history, probably zero feedback, and you listed items from Amazon....I'm going to say No to your pressuring Ebay.
ive been following an ebay seller since he had 0 feedback and now he has 29. From what I can see all he sales are amazon items. Also some are under $35 so I'm sure he has prime. The images he uses are straight from amazon. So what's allowing him to avoid detection?

you really have to check this guy out. He's only had an account for 39 days, has like 129 listings and is selling very well.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/elbo411?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
Old 07-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Why do you think he is using Amazon? Why not a distributor?
Old 07-24-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Why do you think he is using Amazon? Why not a distributor?
i guess its possible. Its just i went down a list of everything he has. The pictures are from amazon, almost all of them. His prices are always a little higher than amazons. if he was using a distributor how would that work?
Old 07-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

I can only imagine a fistrubutors prices would be better than retail prices on Amazon. Most distributors today will ship directly to your buyer if you have a fulfient account. Amazon uses stock photos so they are going to be from distributors and manufacturers.
Old 07-24-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
I can only imagine a fistrubutors prices would be better than retail prices on Amazon. Most distributors today will ship directly to your buyer if you have a fulfient account. Amazon uses stock photos so they are going to be from distributors and manufacturers.
I checked one of the recent sales feedback was left floor. Its a keter 70 gallon bench. I checked keters site they don't sell items personally, they direct you to stores like walmart, home depot, etc. At walmart its $153 and home depot and amazon are 95.00 with free shipping. I'm sure it came from one of them because the seller has it for $110.99 with two being sold. Of course after ebay fees, paypal fees, the seller only made $1.67 in profit. But he's knew feedback from $110 item must look pretty good.

By the way will a distributor really sell just one of there items. like say keter had their items...would they sell it for $90 (cheaper than every where else)?