eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Ebay accounts linked, need advise, please help (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/88757-ebay-accounts-linked-need-advise-please-help.html)

Rano 08-25-2015 01:39 AM

Ebay accounts linked, need advise, please help

Hello guys, need your advise. I bought a stealth eBay account from here, 3 month warmed up, watching, bidding, buying. Yesterday started selling my first item. Butzz, I got restriction message, that my account somehow linked to my another previous restricted account. How is that possible?? All info brand new, from here, changed IP address with strongVPN, cleared my device, reseted all to factory settings, deleted data and cookies. I am using IPod Touch, eBay App. So today I call in, and the guy explained me how it was linked. Same device, same IP, you share same information. But, I still don't understand, how is that possible, if everything was brand new. I am planning to buy few more accounts from here, but I don't want to be linked again. Where is the mistake?

ilcarletto 08-25-2015 01:43 AM

Re: Ebay accounts linked, need advise, please help

eBay App

...I guess this is the one...

muzzie 08-25-2015 01:52 AM

Never ever use EB app for stealth.

Rano 08-25-2015 09:44 PM

Thank you guys, any more advice?

Rano 08-25-2015 10:01 PM

How can I buy eBay Stealth book? Is it a physical real book, or digital online book?

yankee 08-25-2015 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rano (Post 698469)
How can I buy eBay Stealth book? Is it a physical real book, or digital online book?

digital.

Strong VPN is know for bad ip address also.

Did you use new name, address, phone, etc..?

Rano 08-25-2015 11:31 PM

Yes all info was new, from marketplace here. What is the best VPN, please advise? I already paid for one year ahead for strongVPNs, I have 3 of them for 3 different accounts.

Rano 08-26-2015 09:25 PM

Guys, last question, before starting, do I have to change DNS number manually? Router number? And what is flash objects is?

Rano 08-26-2015 10:27 PM

And can I use same pictures that I used on banned account? If I clean Metadata from those pictures with Trash Exif? If I do new pictures, will pop up same camera information? How to clear?

Rano 08-27-2015 03:50 PM

Guys, I bought 15 years old ebay account, please really need more advice not to be linked to my previous accounts. It will be very sad if I loose this one. What information do I need to colect from the owner?

RosieTosie 08-27-2015 04:05 PM

You did WHAT!, bought a 15 year old eBay account!, why why why would you do that?, who on earth did you buy it off? If you wanted to buy an account there are plenty of freshly made ones in the marketplace on here that come with attached PayPal accounts as well. It does not sound like you have a PayPal account with that eBay account so what do you intend to do to receive payments on it?

If you had read around this forum a little you never have bought that account, because you would have realised how stealth works and what gives the accounts longevity and that is not gained by buying someone's old throwaway account, your chances of keeping that account up and running and successful are virtually zilch!, eBay and PayPal are no fools, as soon as they realise what you have done they will drop you like a hot brick!

NXLM 09-01-2015 06:22 PM

VPNs will get you banned. VPNs have been used over and over by 10s of 1,000s of people over the years all creating accounts for whatever they got banned from.

PLEASE LEARN HOW TO USE DYNAMIC IPS

NXLM 09-01-2015 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rano (Post 698133)
Hello guys, need your advise. I bought a stealth eBay account from here, 3 month warmed up, watching, bidding, buying. Yesterday started selling my first item. Butzz, I got restriction message, that my account somehow linked to my another previous restricted account. How is that possible?? All info brand new, from here, changed IP address with strongVPN, cleared my device, reseted all to factory settings, deleted data and cookies. I am using IPod Touch, eBay App. So today I call in, and the guy explained me how it was linked. Same device, same IP, you share same information. But, I still don't understand, how is that possible, if everything was brand new. I am planning to buy few more accounts from here, but I don't want to be linked again. Where is the mistake?

Are you using the same paypal account?
Your Ebay app probably had the same email address.

Clicking on any link in an ebay sent email will link you as well.