eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Help ! New Ebay account is suspended without any reason (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/89013-help-new-ebay-account-suspended-without-any-reason.html)

mayflower 09-01-2015 11:15 PM

Help ! New Ebay account is suspended without any reason

Hi my eBay account suspended,

My ebay is created and I just put a few listing on the top. The account sit and aging. Suddenly, I get an email from ebay and I am told my account is suspend. No way to complain. It is suspend , not reset account to 0/0. No way to appeal.

Need help on how to avoid this case happen!

Thanks

The following is the email from ebay:

After reviewing your eBay account, recent activity has raised serious security concerns. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Your eBay account has been suspended indefinitely.
- Item listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.

You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account. Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay community.

mayward 09-01-2015 11:56 PM

Re: Help ! New Ebay account is suspended without any reason

How old is your EBAY ?
And a new EBAY accouunt without any activies before, never list "buy it now" items.

Starting from auction-listings with low/reasonable prices

Good Luck

jeffweico 09-02-2015 12:05 AM

The account must have been linked to another one somehow. This is a severe action, not the normal one that can happen when you list your first item.

rsot 09-02-2015 01:49 AM

List the steps of account creation OP - jeffweico is right about a severe link likely existing...

Shekibi 09-02-2015 01:51 AM

eBay never really suspends for no reason, there is always a reason but sometimes they don't tell you, lately eBay has been very careless about stating reasons. You can cal them to find out and/or ask for a reinstatement, which hey might do.
Good luck.

cjw7 09-03-2015 11:15 PM

Has anyone ever been given reasons for suspensions that would be useful toward new account creation? Usually they say they can't tell me why the account was suspended, but last time the csr gave me a few reasons, one being that my item was listed below retail??? Really? If that's the criteria they are using to suspend accounts then we are all in trouble.

jeffweico 09-03-2015 11:48 PM

There was more to it than that. eBay does not ban accounts for selling below retail - if they did, they would cease to exist. But sometimes if the price is TOO LOW, they figure it is a counterfeit. This happens a lot with stuff like DVD's.

My guess is SOMETHING triggered a red flag and then eBay took a closer look at the account. This is why the stealth rules exist - they are designed so that you stay OFF the radar screen. Because no stealth account can withstand too much scrutiny.

eBay Account Suspended

All you can do is start over. Make sure EVERYTHING is different. You MUST use a different IP address, a different PC, or Windows User Account, new phone number, everything. And if you are using a VPN service like HideMyAss, or any one of the $6 per month plan for access to 800- IP's, then that could be your problem. Those plans are NOT good for stealth. For downloading pirated movies and general anonymity, YES, but not for stealth.

Make sure that the next time you also use different pictures and descriptions.

And write down every step you take. It will give you something to go over should the same thing happen again. Don't get discouraged. You have no idea how many accounts I lost before I finally got it right. It happens to everyone.

thecoolguy 09-04-2015 01:14 AM

if the photographs could be the reason of suspension? or may be the bad vcc used?

muzzie 09-04-2015 01:20 AM

Something wrong with your setup. They do not ban accounts "just for nothing".

cjw7 09-04-2015 08:50 PM

didn't make sense to me either since auctions are usually (not always) started at a lower price.

Kajunrook 09-07-2015 07:34 PM

I got the exact same email on an account that was set up perfectly. 75 sales in 5 months, all 100% positive feedback. Could not for the life of me figure out why and then BINGO I figured out what I did wrong. I got a new Galaxy S6 and since it was a new phone I said what the heck and logged into my ebay account with their app. Same phone NUMBER I had when I originally got banned for bs reason. So 4 months after I used the app I get the same email this dude did. NEVER, NEVER use ebay app on same phone number.

PantyGirl 09-08-2015 09:59 AM

Probably you login from that IP that has been suspended by ebay
i think

Torman 09-11-2015 03:56 PM

I suggest you to read basics about stealth accounts, you are missing something major.
There might be various reasons why they suspended you.
For example cookies or IP address..

empirestate 09-11-2015 04:09 PM

There is always a reason for them limiting you. You just have to find out what it is.

muzzie 09-11-2015 04:15 PM

It is either you account creation practices, or the items. I suggest you've started selling too fast.

meriscope 09-11-2015 04:51 PM

Look the positive side, just start another one and be patient. Good Luck~~

Timberebay 09-12-2015 09:06 AM

you should buy ebay stealth it will good for you

epimetheus039 09-17-2015 04:16 PM

That is a new account and mostly when it is within its 1-3 week of creation you may receive that suspension message, which is usually a MC113. So, what I usually do is let it sit for a month or so before you start posting anything to sell.

nnah 09-20-2015 08:03 PM

Your account probably linked or you listed risky item.

thecoolguy 10-03-2015 08:16 AM

did you list VERO items? or linking could be the problem due to Bad ip may be

empirestate 10-03-2015 12:19 PM

there's always a reason, noobish to think there is no reason for it.

Maliquest 10-04-2015 11:19 PM

Ok.
I know it wasnt the way you created your account because it would NOT have gotten off the ground. It would have gone to 0/0 in a matter of 6 hours or less.

Since you say you lasted awhile, it was something else: Linked IP, linked cookies or browser.
Or the item you listed. How you listed it. The type of listing, pictures etc.
Do not start selling electronics or video games. Do not list more than one item at a time and try to stay away from BUY IT NOW option.
Start your auction at 10 dollars. NO ELECTRONICS.