eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Sending Paypal funds to your Google Checkout? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/899-sending-paypal-funds-your-google-checkout.html)

coopster72 08-07-2007 01:20 PM

Sending Paypal funds to your Google Checkout?

I wanted to try something and I thought I would get your opinion(s).

1. Use a pre-paid card from the gas station, with a direct deposit option, to sign up for both Paypal and Ebay and link accounts.

2. Pay an invoice daily to myself using Google Checkout for the full account balance in the Paypal account (minus my Ebay fees, paying those daily also as one time payments). Basically never using that prepaid checking account number except for Paypal verification.

In doing this, could I avoid having my money trapped between Paypal and the "virtual" bank, if the new Paypal or bank account is ever frozen?

Would making a full daily payment to my Google Checkout possibly throw a red flag at Paypal?

Do you think this would be seen as money laundering?

Ballsack 08-07-2007 03:38 PM

Uhh, what the hell are you talking about?

DogFacedBoy 08-07-2007 05:05 PM

Prepaid checking account number? You never mentioned a checking account.
Unless you are trying to run illlegaly obtained funds thogh a legitimate busines I doubt it would be considered $ laundering.

tvaughan08 08-10-2007 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogFacedBoy (Post 6976)
Prepaid checking account number? You never mentioned a checking account.
Unless you are trying to run illlegaly obtained funds thogh a legitimate busines I doubt it would be considered $ laundering.

I know what your Talking about, your using the deposit option from the prepaid card. Actually it will work if paypal never reverses the money because paypal can't do reversals on prepaid deposit bank account options. However google will prompt you to change the bank account because its a virtual bank and not a normaly conventional bank. Now back to paypal, they will limit your account as soon as you try to withdraw the money and they will reverse it but like I said if u get the money over to the direct deposit prepaid bank it's good as yours. But only scammers use that option but I know because I didn't have a bank account at the time and tried to use it with my paypal not to scam just because I was being lazy and didn't want to go to the bank to open a account.